Is it me or are the apps on the PlayBook absolutely RUBBISH!!!!!!! Omg I can't vent my frustration enough. I look at the apple app store on my iPad and the apps are 100% superior and wayyyyyyy more fun! Come to the playbook app store and it's full of nonsense Omg. the apps are hella crap. Only a few multi platform apps are the ones I have, the rest are just . I just hope that BlackBerry 10 have sick (amazing in UK slang) apps or this playbook (ironically I'm typing on one) is going to be left on a shelf. I can't do this anymore. The games as well. It's emotionally draining looking at the crap in the app world. I'm waiting on BlackBerry 10. If the games and apps aren't top notch then we all know what would happen.... *whispers apple*

How do you guys feel?
    Last edited by TheAlixsz; 10-02-12 at 04:43 PM.
    10-02-12 04:39 PM
    and your point is what????? You are trying to quanitfy personal taste... this is what makes you frustrated..... I have both Ipad and Playbook... I occassionally go through the "vast app store" and guess what for me i find nothing of interest to me... I have downloaded maybe 2 apps for the ipad in the last year and at least 30 apps for my playbook. Does it make the Playbook better... for me yes but for you obviously not... We keep getting these threads...over an over and to what end??? If you like your Ipad more let the Playbook collect dust and have a happy "Apple" experience..... Life is too short....
    10-02-12 04:48 PM
    My point is that playbook apps and games are just crap and I hope that BlackBerry 10 has top notch apps. I use my playbook everyday and I wouldn't give it up, but my argument is, why are the apps soooo crap Omg.
    10-02-12 04:52 PM
    In what way are they 'rubbish'? Like dbmalloy I seem to find plenty I like and use on a regular basis.
    10-02-12 05:31 PM
    I'm fine. Plenty good stuff there and worst case scenario, I can just pick up another device.
    10-02-12 06:01 PM
    Oh I agree OP they are the worst thing in the world!!!!!!!!!!

Naw I don't see where you're coming from I've read users of all platforms say some of the games are better on the pb. Go ahead and get what works for you.
    10-02-12 06:23 PM
    I agree that App World seems to attract quantity over quality. The ebooks are irritating in the extreme, and now we have all these shortcuts to various blogs. And yet no video editing apps, no airline boarding pass apps, no loyalty card apps, not even a functional (i.e. non-crashing) app that can do a continuous slide show. I'm very frustrated as well.
    10-02-12 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD