I just picked up the brand new Plantronics Voyager 855 yesterday. It's the first bluetooth headset that features in-ear audio in both ears. I just got it last night, but so far it's absolutely fantastic. My only two complaints are that the audio does not have much bass compared to my Shure earbuds or Sennheiser PXC300, but I'm loving the bluetooth. This is my first experience with a bluetooth headset, and so far it's been pretty awesome. I'll write up a full review within a few days.

For those of you who are trying to get one, call up Best Buy and tell them the price for Best Buy for Business is $93.99 and not the $129.99 on the regular site. They will adjust the price for you (if you talk nicely!) and you can pick it up in store at the reduced price. I had been looking online for weeks trying to get it, but nobody is carrying it until next week. The only place I was able to get it was from Best Buy.
    11-04-07 07:11 AM
    I purchased the plantronics voyager 855, but I have trouble getting any of the 3 ear bud sizes to fit my ears. I have small ears and each of the sizes hold for only a short time before the unit falls from my ear. I used the adapter to help secure it to my ear (externally), but its too big, also. It did not seem to have much ability to bend the clip so it fit more closely to my ear. Any suggestions? How do I use the black foam inserts that came with this headset? Would that help? I love the 855 and would hate to get rid of it so I really would love to find a way to help it fit more securely.

Thanks for your help!
    05-19-08 08:26 AM
    I just bought the Voyager 855 today, and so far it's just what the doctor ordered. Paired right up to my BB Curve. Seems to work well for calls, and sounds good for music. My only niggle is that the 'stabilizer' over the ear is not extremely comfortable for me, but I think I'll get used to that. Bought it at Radio Shack - they had them in store already, at $99.99.
    06-03-08 09:57 PM
    I think Plantronics has hit on a winner design, I especially like being able to listen to music with the 2nd earpiece. HOWEVER I've been having issues with static during phone calls. There's a frequent, but not constant clicking sound on my end and static-type noise on the other person's end. I've exchanged it already and am having the same problem with the 2nd 855 headset. At least Etymotic and Plantronics understand that closing off the ear canal is the best way to go for noise control. Raising your volume will only damage your ears. They just need to perfect the clarity issues.
    06-05-08 04:32 PM
    I have the 815. Do you guys notice during calls you can sort of head air and your own voice a bit sometimes?
    06-07-08 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD