I have a Sprint Curve and it will not pair to my Plantronics Voyager 520.

I just came from a Samsung M610 that I used for a year and it worked fine with the BT.

I turned on the BT headset, then told my Curve to find the BT but it said it could not find it and said to make sure the device is in pairing mode...?
    08-24-08 01:32 AM
    Try deleting the Samsung BT from your Curve, then restart and try pairing again. That seemed to help some people who had similar problems.
    08-24-08 03:56 AM
    I'm not sure what your saying. There is nothing on my Curve related to Samsung BT. I'm wondering if the BT is still programmed to my Samsung? Is there a way to wipe the BT headset, or hard reset it?
    08-24-08 05:24 AM
    Yes, that is what I was referring to...your BB's BT probably still has Samsung listed as a device, so go to Options>Bluetooth and you should see it listed there. Just delete it, reset and give it a try
    08-24-08 11:13 AM
    Well there's nothing listed in my Curve's Bluetooth settings, it's a new phone.
    08-25-08 01:08 AM
    hi...
    i'm newbie...
    i had a same problem before....but it works now...
    i found it in the plantronics website.
    hope it'll help.
    _______
    You need to go into the device you wish to pair it and turn the Bluetooth feature first.

Then you need to place the headset in pairing mode so your phone will find it.

Once the headset is in "Pairing" mode you will then need to follow the instructions in your cell phone or Bluetooth device's user guide on how to go it to your phone and search for the headset & pair it to a Bluetooth headset.

The passkey is 0000 (4 Zeros)
    ________
    Pairing mode for voyager 520:
    "Begin with the headset turned off. Press and hold down the silver call control button in for 6-10 seconds. The light will flash blue first. Continue to hold the button down then release the button when the indicator light starts flashing red then blue."
    12-23-08 01:52 AM
    hi...
    i'm newbie...
    hope it'll help.
    _______
    You need to go into the device you wish to pair it and turn the Bluetooth feature first.

Once the headset is in "Pairing" mode you will then need to follow the instructions in your cell phone or Bluetooth device's user guide on how to go it to your phone and search for the headset & pair it to a Bluetooth headset.

________
    "Begin with the headset turned off. Press and hold down the silver call control button in for 6-10 seconds. The light will flash blue first. Continue to hold the button down then release the button when the indicator light starts flashing red then blue."
    I don't know who you are but you saved me! I was looking for sharp objects to put me out of this pain. Thank you. I didn't get the red light blue light thing!!!!RED then BLUE
    03-01-09 09:50 PM
    Couldnt figure out how to get the headset paired
    06-29-10 06:37 PM
    OMG Thank you!!!!! I have been ignoring this problem since I got the headset on Christmas. Works great (blackberry bold 9650).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-10 09:00 AM
    hi...
    i'm newbie...
    hope it'll help.
    _______

________
    Bless you Newbie, I have been trying to figure this out for months (4 mnts 2 b exact). Thank you , Thank you, Thank You!!! I love crackberry.com
    07-25-10 02:36 PM
    hi...
    i'm newbie...
    hope it'll help.
    _______

________
    Finally! Thank you!
    10-07-10 12:23 PM
    You Rock! I couldn't get a straight answer from Sprint or Plantronics on on to pair with my new Bold. Thanks so much.

hi...
    i'm newbie...
    hope it'll help.
    _______

________
    11-25-10 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD