I think he's calling our curves fat!
    03-27-08 12:16 AM
    He he he!! I guess I am...

(BTW... I'm a SHE - does that make us even?)
    03-27-08 10:00 AM
    No it doesn't. You can hurt me but nobody better not say anything bad about my berry. She's the sensitive one.
    03-27-08 02:22 PM
    Rhon228,

I have heard that those pansie Curves are overly sensitive...

(Ducking)
    Paige

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-08 02:28 PM
    Is ICE the only suretype error? What about proper names?
    03-27-08 02:37 PM
    Is ICE the only suretype error? What about proper names?
    No, there are a few others... hit vs guy, hey vs get, Columbus vs Columbia (argh!)

You can program common words into your custom dictionary (much like MS Word's dictionary) and your dictionary picks up unknown words as you go. You can also change settings for your BB to "learn" the names in your address book as well as unknown words in incoming/outgoing emails and text messages. I RARELY have a problem with Proper names.

Essentially, SureType becomes more accurate as you go, with the first few days to couple of weeks being the least useful! This, coupled with the user learning curve is sometimes too much for some users to handle and the opinion is formed that SureType is useless. It just takes some getting used to, I think!!

I wasn't sure I would like it at first, but I adapted quite quickly! I've been using SureType devices (7130e and 8130) for nearly two years now and I love it!!
    03-27-08 02:57 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD