Hey all, DON'T ADD ANYONE CALLED ROME PIN # 20e4111d. IT'S A VIRUS
    LET EVERYONE YOU KNOW HAVE THIS INFORMATION
    10-10-09 10:21 PM
    Yeah.....I call hoax on this as well.

Where is the proof!

Don't just say "It happen to me"
    10-10-09 10:28 PM
    I really don't add folks until I've spent time talking to them in forums for a while, anyway.

But, without confirmation of a true BB virus, I wouldn't put much stock in oit, yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 10:29 PM
    I'm new to the bb scene so forgive me if this is a silly question, but why would you add someone to your bb messenger if you don't know the person anyways?
    10-10-09 10:42 PM
    I'm new to the bb scene so forgive me if this is a silly question, but why would you add someone to your bb messenger if you don't know the person anyways?
    Let's just say that some people are looking for some excitement in their life...and want to chat to other users?!?!?!?

Get where I'm going with this?
    10-10-09 11:15 PM
    Some things aren't always meant for the public forums, MT.

I have a number of friends here at the CrackBerry , none of whom I've met in person. But we are pretty tight in a friendship way,

So pick who you share that PIN with wisely, because some folks can really good, others, not so much.

10-10-09 11:24 PM
    Some things aren't always meant for the public forums, MT.

I have a number of friends here at the CrackBerry , none of whom I've met in person. But we are pretty tight in a friendship way,

So pick who you share that PIN with wisely, because some folks can really good, others, not so much.

Well put

I openly share mine, but have little tolerance for wierdo's.
    Have made some good friends thru PIN sharing.

Back to the OP, there have been a few hoax's recently, malicious ones just trying to make life difficult for the owner of a phone.

Not sure what a virus can do via BBM, sure someone can answer that.
    10-11-09 12:45 PM
    There is no such thing as a virus for the blackberry platform...yet. The closest thing would be "Flashing" and no one would do it cause it wouldn't be worth the trouble.
    10-11-09 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD