I've been trying to troubleshoot this problem and I haven't been able to find the culprit of the ridiculously large amounts of data consumption from PIM services.

All I have is 2 emails, twitter, fb, bbm, and whatsapp. This problem recently started happening.

I even sec wiped and only restored my media. No local settings or anything. Then readded all my accounts. Still no luck.

Below are pics of battery and mobile data/wifi usage by PIM Services.

PIM Services Using Large Amounts of Data-img_20140605_174312.png
    PIM Services Using Large Amounts of Data-img_20140605_174248.png

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 06:42 PM
    My guess is that the Contacts app is syncing everything together. I know that mine does. It's crazy too, can't stop it. My Gmail account adds and removes (finds & loses) just over 1900+ contacts and sometimes they don't come back for a few days. There are a number of other threads related to the Gmail issue here in Crackberry. At least I can still go through contacts.google.com and always have my contact information.
    06-07-14 01:48 PM
    If this is an an going issue I would suggest you make a call to T-Support. It's about $50 and BlackBerry may choose to refund the amount of the problem is with BlackBerry 10.

Only a debug lig from the device can reveal what is going on. Unfortunately they only cover 10-15 mins of activity.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 01:54 PM
    Probably one of your Android apps vacuuming all your data.....remember you granted it access.....lol

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 01:57 PM
    Maybe GMAIL is the culprit not BlackBerry OS 10 nor PIM applications.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    06-07-14 02:00 PM
    Best idea is to look at data usage after you use certain app. In my case one of downloaded apps from amazon store Jet player was causing data usage spike. I was loosing 25mb of data in an hour when I was listening to music in the gym. So be careful with android apps.
    01-23-15 08:01 AM
    Probably one of your Android apps vacuuming all your data.....remember you granted it access.....lol

Posted via CB10
    Didn't even read the post did you? You also seem to be denying that this has happened to a ton of people here as there are dozens of these threads.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 01:22 PM
    Holy necro batman!
    01-23-15 01:30 PM
    Try deleting both email accounts (including attached calendar and contacts).

How is PIM data now?

If good, try adding back one email account. Take a look at usage.

Then delete it, and add the other email account. Take a look at usage.

The problem sometimes is that if you set up two or more email accounts with calendar and/or contact syncing, an unresolvable feedback loop occurs. Only sync to one account.

At the very least, you may see which email account is causing the issue.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    01-23-15 01:33 PM