Hey. I'm currently using a Bold 9900 with OS 7 and there's one issue in it that really bugs me.
    I'd like to showcase my pictures in order, but the phone is set out to put the most recent pictures first, and the oldest later. The problem is that this is putting the pictures out of order. I took a series of photos on my last vacation and passed them to iPhoto before putting them back on my phone, but the phone is putting those pictures first because it assumes they were created after, and thus they appear out of order with the rest of the vacation pictures, which really really bugs me. The issue is that I can change the date of a photo on iPhoto without a problem, but not on my BlackBerry, that assumes the date I put a picture in it is the date it was created.
    Did I make sense? Has anyone else experienced this very annoying thing? Clues on what to do?
    Thanks
    02-17-13 03:26 PM
    Hey. I'm currently using a Bold 9900 with OS 7 and there's one issue in it that really bugs me.
    I'd like to showcase my pictures in order, but the phone is set out to put the most recent pictures first, and the oldest later. The problem is that this is putting the pictures out of order. I took a series of photos on my last vacation and passed them to iPhoto before putting them back on my phone, but the phone is putting those pictures first because it assumes they were created after, and thus they appear out of order with the rest of the vacation pictures, which really really bugs me. The issue is that I can change the date of a photo on iPhoto without a problem, but not on my BlackBerry, that assumes the date I put a picture in it is the date it was created.
    Did I make sense? Has anyone else experienced this very annoying thing? Clues on what to do?
    Thanks
    What about putting a number in front of the photo name like 1, 2,3, etc and putting all the photos from your vacation in a separate folder on your storage card? That's what I do.
    02-17-13 03:30 PM