So, I've had my bold 9700 for two days.

On top of all of the little things I was just out with a group of friends celebrating a birthday. After taking numerous photos I found that none of the photos I was taking were saved to my phone.

On top of that, a photo I took a day ago that I've attempted to delete 84379275 times has yet to go away.

A little past frustrated at this point.

Any help with the camera app not saving photos?
    05-01-11 05:15 AM
    Hmm. I've never experienced my camera not saving pictures. Any pictures I take always go into the "camera" folder first, and then I distribute them to various folders I have for different things. Wish I could be more help.
    05-01-11 05:57 AM
    I changed the title of your thread. It's important to be descriptive, so people capable of helping, will be interested in clicking on.

What OS are you running, where do you have the camera saving the pictures, and do you have any encryption enabled?
    05-01-11 05:58 AM
    Do you have an SD card installed, our are you saving to internal memory? How much space do you have left?

My guess might be that you are not using an SD card, and there isn't enough space left to save the photos.
    05-01-11 09:54 AM
    I'm using an sd card, os 6 and my settings are set to send pictures to the camera folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-11 01:27 PM
    Could be a number of things. Take these two steps first. One7n make sure the pictures are set to save on the media card. From the camera, hit the menu button, options, Store Pictures->Media Card. You can also check of you have the pictures taking at the highest possible resolution there.

Also, using Universal Search or the Options icon, type storage, menu button, repair and wait till it finishes. Give the card and indexing a few minutes to sync again, and then try another picture.
    05-01-11 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD