Hey...
    so I've tried putting pictures as my backgrounds on the blackberry... but every time, the picture gets oddly shaped, and the top and bottom blue strips are still in the background. It makes the phone look very odd... and I've noticed my friends with blackberries have the same thing.
    I'm wondering if there's some setting that can be changed to make the picture take up the entire background?
    03-11-08 01:22 AM
    You would have to use one of the BB Dimension themes, not the AT&T theme.
    03-11-08 01:26 AM
    I had the same question, so thanks CJ for answering this..
    03-11-08 07:20 AM
    If you use the Custom CrackBerry Wallpaper | CrackBerry.com wallpaper maker on this site, it can be made to keep the aspect ratio so the entire picture covers the screen. Works perfectly every time.
    03-11-08 09:34 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion!
    I checked out the site and later am gonna look for a good background picture to try.
    Is it hard to then change your background back, if I want to later, to the original blue?
    03-11-08 09:45 AM
    To restore the original wallpaper go into your gallery and hover on a picture. Press the menu key (BB logo left of trackball) and click Reset Home Screen Image.

Voila!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-08 12:14 PM
    Our Curves have a beautiful 320x280 screen. That is the size to look for or resize too.
    03-11-08 02:47 PM
    haha stoner... yes, it is a beautiful screen
    03-11-08 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD