Anything dubstep.
    elibohnert likes this.
    08-17-12 11:36 AM
    The Veltd by Deadmau5, Call Me Maybe by Carly Ray Jepson or Go Hard (La.La.La) By Kreayshawn
    Last edited by elibohnet; 08-17-12 at 01:59 PM.
    08-17-12 01:57 PM
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered...I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder

Listen to the lyrics around 1 minute in - "you've got the future in your hands"
    08-17-12 03:37 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO8nlZKrVi4[/YT]
    08-17-12 03:38 PM
    Last edited by geoffsdad; 08-17-12 at 10:47 PM.
    k-fos likes this.
    08-17-12 10:37 PM
    Well judges, have we come to a decision?
    08-18-12 07:43 PM
    Smooth Up In Ya...The BulletBoys.
    08-18-12 07:56 PM
    For Me, they must pick this:

SAYKOJI - Online

(same with what we do in our BB)

Saykoji - Online

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SMandalaKaskus; 08-18-12 at 08:26 PM.
    08-18-12 08:23 PM
    300 Violin Orchestra by Jorge Quintero....this will pump you up for anything.

But like the vid says, listen to the whole thing so you can get the full pumped up experience haha. I could just see this being played while demoing BB10
    Last edited by ajst222; 08-18-12 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Adding
    08-18-12 08:43 PM
    300 Violin Orchestra by Jorge Quintero....this will pump you up for anything.

the orchestra are sucks...try another if you can

08-18-12 08:46 PM
    the orchestra are sucks...try another if you can

First of all I would like to applaud your excellent grammar. And its not a real orchestra. The video of him doing it is cool. But how do you not like that??!!
    08-18-12 08:55 PM
    I really like the song they used for the first torch eh
    08-18-12 09:53 PM
    First of all I would like to applaud your excellent grammar. And its not a real orchestra. The video of him doing it is cool. But how do you not like that??!!

thanks to said about my grammar i really shy for it

the reason why i hate those so much is : that's just a violin group player and that's not make spirit the user. cause it's classic music. the RIM must take a music that is same with what we do in our BB or PB. like my post (not want to promote my fav. idol) Saykoji - Online (maybe this is sounds too strange cause this rap star are from Indonesia) why i choose this ? it's same with our activity. like Facebook, twitter, browsing and do chatting on BBM

08-19-12 03:34 AM
    thanks to said about my grammar i really shy for it

the reason why i hate those so much is : that's just a violin group player and that's not make spirit the user. cause it's classic music. the RIM must take a music that is same with what we do in our BB or PB. like my post (not want to promote my fav. idol) Saykoji - Online (maybe this is sounds too strange cause this rap star are from Indonesia) why i choose this ? it's same with our activity. like Facebook, twitter, browsing and do chatting on BBM

I doubt you even listened to the whole thing. There's more to it than what you hear at first. And its done on a computer...an electric piano. I just picked this because it will give people chills (with the right content demoed) and will get people excited.
    08-19-12 08:31 AM
    How about "We Are The Champions" by Queen!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    08-19-12 01:49 PM
    After the huge failure of the Playbook, RIM really shouldn't be reminding people of it by using another Queen song for their commercials (ala Flash Gordon).

And using "We are the Champions" is just as arrogant as the Playbook's "Amateur Hour is Over" slogan.

RIM needs to shut-up and let a quality product do the talking by using simple advertising that isn't in your face. Being arrogant after how poorly their products have been received will turn a lot more people off.
    08-19-12 02:00 PM
    I doubt you even listened to the whole thing. There's more to it than what you hear at first. And its done on a computer...an electric piano. I just picked this because it will give people chills (with the right content demoed) and will get people excited.

it's not chill enough. if you listen to Jazz music, it can. i doubt that Classic music can chill people's emotion. The RIM must make survey from this site

After the huge failure of the Playbook, RIM really shouldn't be reminding people of it by using another Queen song for their commercials (ala Flash Gordon).

And using "We are the Champions" is just as arrogant as the Playbook's "Amateur Hour is Over" slogan.

RIM needs to shut-up and let a quality product do the talking by using simple advertising that isn't in your face. Being arrogant after how poorly their products have been received will turn a lot more people off.
    hmmm...you may right. PlayBook is the another iPad rival so that can amuse or make interest some people to buy it, but cause "Amateur Hours is Over" slogan, no one will buy it and it just a trash

Last edited by SMandalaKaskus; 08-19-12 at 07:59 PM.
    08-19-12 07:51 PM
    The Heavy - How You Like Me Now?

How You Like Me Now? Video | The Heavy
    08-19-12 08:20 PM
    walking on sunshine by katrina and the waves
    08-20-12 06:42 AM
    We are the champions.

"ive paid my dues
    Time after time
    I've done my sentence
    But commuted no crime
    And bad mistakes