Has any one ever ordered a new blackberry phone from phonestockcity? They do not have a website and only provide an email address. In addition, they only take money through western union (sounds more suspicious as I type this post). They claim they have rather large inventory of consumer electronics. Please help before I order. Thanks in advance.
    10-25-08 03:17 PM
    Without even looking them up, I'll advise you not to purchase from a "business" that only accepts Western Union..
    10-25-08 03:20 PM
    For Sale Brand New Original Unlocked BlackBerry Storm 9500 $300

Welcome to Phonesstockcity Ltd in United State, We deal with All Electronics Product it is All Brand New with the complete accessories and come with 1Year International Warranty, Shipping Company :FedEx,UPS & DHL Delivery Time:2Days Minimum Order:1-100Unit Delivery to any location We work in 24Hrs Company Name:Phonesstockcity Ltd Address: 520 White Plains Road City: North Tarrytown State: New York Zip: 10591 Country:United States Email:Us:[email protected] Email
    I would not touch this with a 10' pole.

A Storm for $300 before it is actually released? Not a chance of it being legitimate.

If it was posted here, it would be deleted without question.
    10-25-08 03:28 PM
    I'd say its better to pay more at a place with an actual pysical address.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 03:35 PM
    I'd say its better to pay more at a place with an actual pysical address.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yup, or your provider where you get a warranty and insurance.
    10-25-08 03:38 PM
    Has any one ever ordered a new blackberry phone from phonestockcity? They do not have a website and only provide an email address. In addition, they only take money through western union (sounds more suspicious as I type this post). They claim they have rather large inventory of consumer electronics. Please help before I order. Thanks in advance.
    If a company does not take credit cards or use paypal and they are doing business online, they would be companies you do NOT want to have anything to do with.

Western Union or any form of wire transfer as their only means of doing business is a red flag that it's a scam. And any good reviews are from the scammer, if they say anything about fast service and the fact the customer does not have a credit card or checking account (people still write checks?).

One or two people might actually get something they ordered or worse pictures of what they ordered, but don't hold you breath that you are going to be one of them, especially for a product that is not out yet.

There was an Ebay scam a while back where the seller had a cleverly worded ad selling a picture of some item, rather than the item itself. He did in fact state in the ad to read the ad carefully before bidding, and did say once that it was only for a picture of the item, but that of course way lost in several lines of how great the item was.
    10-25-08 07:19 PM
    i was going to purchase from here, i emailed them and the person emailed back saying that i should buy 3 blackberry storms and il get a 4th one free.....definately a scam!!!!!
    11-21-08 05:01 AM
    I fell for this along time ago when I was like 16, the Motorola A630 with bluetooth headset! Dang, I remember! Hahaha, anyway, I emailed him as well and all he wanted to talk about was Western Union, not the legitimacy of his company, which I was inquiring about. Bottom line... Don't do it.
    11-21-08 11:14 AM
    Sounds legit to me. I say do it! Some Nigerian Prince will be grateful for your business, I'm sure.
    11-21-08 11:56 AM
    If a company is legit they will have their own domain and e-mail will be company based not a public free account like hotmail, gmail, or yahoo.

If thet don't take PayPal or it not a secure site to do creditcard I don't buy.
    11-21-08 01:15 PM
    It a scam, he has ripped me off $345USD. I started it. wanted a Balckberry 9530. He callled me, texted me, smartly scamed me and then tried to make me beleave he did'nt trust me. wanted to sell more products to me after reciving my money though Western Union. Kept asking me what I wanted to do. lied about me on a site he had just posted two hours ago.

DNOT BUY FROM HIM.
    03-14-09 08:16 PM
    a SCAMMER deal. He ripped me off 330USD and called me back watch it. you wont find any bongs saying they recived the product. he is a good scammer.
    03-14-09 08:23 PM
    Okay So I Was Wanting To Buy The Storm From This Company...and This Guy Danceko Komero Told Me To Send Him 300 Dollars Western Union...so I Did Thinking Everything Was Okay...he Told Me That I Would Have My Phone The Next Day. So The Next Day Came. Guess What No Phone...so I Emailed Him..and He Was Like Get On Messanger...and He Told Me That Fed-ex And Ups Would Ship Just One Unit To My Location..he Said That He Would Send 5 And I Would Sell 4 Then Give His Money Back...and At First I Was Like Ok Kool...then He Dropped Da Bomb...he Told Me That I Would Have To Pay Him For Two More Phones Before He Shipped Them Out. I Told There Was No Way In ****. And So He Was Like Okay. Well Theres This Company That Owes Our Company Some Money So When They Pay We Want To Send It To Your Paypal And Den U Get Ur 300 And Give Us The Rest...bullshyt....i Told Him That He Had Until The 18th Of May To Give Me Back My Money Or He Was Gonna Have A Lawsuite Over 300 Dollars....havent Heard From He Since Then...he Is Never Logged Onto Messanger...so Dont Do It....if Ur Gonna Pay 300 To This Company You May As Well Wait And Save 100 More And Buy From At&t Tmobile...because This Is A Scam....these People Cnt Be Trusted....dnt Fall Into There Trap.....

-mrs.wroten
    05-14-09 12:36 PM
    My eyes... They bleed...
    05-14-09 12:50 PM
    Okay So I Was Wanting To Buy The Storm From This Company...and This Guy Danceko Komero Told Me To Send Him 300 Dollars Western Union...so I Did Thinking Everything Was Okay...he Told Me That I Would Have My Phone The Next Day. So The Next Day Came. Guess What No Phone...so I Emailed Him..and He Was Like Get On Messanger...and He Told Me That Fed-ex And Ups Would Ship Just One Unit To My Location..he Said That He Would Send 5 And I Would Sell 4 Then Give His Money Back...and At First I Was Like Ok Kool...then He Dropped Da Bomb...he Told Me That I Would Have To Pay Him For Two More Phones Before He Shipped Them Out. I Told There Was No Way In ****. And So He Was Like Okay. Well Theres This Company That Owes Our Company Some Money So When They Pay We Want To Send It To Your Paypal And Den U Get Ur 300 And Give Us The Rest...bullshyt....i Told Him That He Had Until The 18th Of May To Give Me Back My Money Or He Was Gonna Have A Lawsuite Over 300 Dollars....havent Heard From He Since Then...he Is Never Logged Onto Messanger...so Dont Do It....if Ur Gonna Pay 300 To This Company You May As Well Wait And Save 100 More And Buy From At&t Tmobile...because This Is A Scam....these People Cnt Be Trusted....dnt Fall Into There Trap.....
    05-14-09 12:51 PM
    Good lord people...have a little pride. If you even have to ask...
    05-14-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD