I was updating my phone (Curve 8320) when my computer for some unknown reason when off, now my phone is off, i have tried removing the battery, and also pressing the small reset botton on bottom back. But still i cant get it up.
    Can any one help me???!!! I am desperate I can't communicate at all!
    07-22-09 12:19 PM
    You are going to need to wipe the OS off of the phone and then load it again.

I hope you back everything up.
    07-22-09 12:28 PM
    Thank you, but the phone is dead, I just got home and plugged it on the chrging cable and nothing...have you ever heard something like this before? at this point I dont mind loosing my info.
    07-22-09 05:50 PM
    You will most likely have to wipe your device and reinstall your operating system. Here's info on wiping your device:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l_cmder-53502/

Since your phone will not come on, you will most likely have to skip step 2
    07-22-09 05:56 PM
    I am trying to download the latest version of the DM, but is giving me an error for my carrier, can used another one? will it work?
    07-22-09 06:20 PM
    What's the latest version you're trying to download from your carrier?
    I assume a DM from another carrier will work. I've never tried it because I've never had issues downloading it.
    If you keep getting errors you can give it a shot.
    I'm with Verizon and the latest version out is DM 5. Since I'm using a Curve I really don't need that version. I have better results running DM 4.6. DM 4.5will work as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD