How do you delete your phone log all at once instead of one at a time?
    02-02-09 10:40 AM
    If there is a way to do that with my Storm, I could not find it.
    02-02-09 10:45 AM
    I have a 8350i and on my old Blackberry I could delete the calls all at once instead of one at a time.
    02-02-09 11:00 AM
    Seems like some thing you should be able to do. In my messages list I can select multiple messages and then delete them, but I can't seem to do that in the phone log.
    02-02-09 12:30 PM
    messages>view folder>phone call logs>delete prior
    02-02-09 01:08 PM
    +1 for what tra444 said he beat me to it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 06:25 PM
    You can also highlight the first call log, hold down the Shift key, and roll the track bal to select a series of adjacent contacts. After they're all highlighted, Menu Key > Delete. This is how I do it from my Curve. Not sure about Storm. The previous method posted is a great, and more indepth approach.

02-02-09 07:01 PM
    You can also highlight the first call log, hold down the Shift key, and roll the track bal to select a series of adjacent contacts. After they're all highlighted, Menu Key > Delete. This is how I do it from my Curve. Not sure about Storm. The previous method posted is a great, and more indepth approach.

Doesn't work on the Storm via the Phone App, BUT when you go in thru messages as discribed in that prior post a WHOLE new world opens up. Selecting multiple entries (listings) works the way it should with the Storm, the double touch. Thanks gang!
    02-02-09 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD