WHen I"m in messenger, sometimes my phone doesn't ring. I've had people tell me it goes right to voicemail. Carrier is verizon and they said they didn't know what it was.

Since I'm in messenger a lot, how many calls am I missing that I never hear about?

IS there a software fix or otherway to fix this?

THanks.

You can email me at [email protected] if you have a suggestion!

B
    11-18-09 12:34 PM
    Sometimes when i am using the data radio the phone radio get blocked. It is easier when using the phone to get message notifications. If you try to surf the web while on a call your request wont be processed. I think RIM needs to fix this.
    11-18-09 12:38 PM
    CDMA phones can not do data and voice at the same time like GSM devices. Probably you are using data and when the phone rings it goes straight to VM, that being said, it shouldn't happen that way
    11-18-09 12:40 PM
    well, I would think that the phone call SHOULD override any messenger use to at least ring. Its aggrivating. I don't even have a record of a missed call if they don't leave a vm. Surely I can't be the only one frustrated with this problem if anyone else is using messenger!

So how many calls are we missing? Oh, thats right.......no idea to know unles someone tells us!
    11-18-09 01:23 PM
    My phone freezes up and its annoying as all ****

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD