I would like to say, I was a fan of sidekick phones. I just believe with today's technology, why can't there be a BlackBerry Sidekick phone? This generation needs a new sidekick. With BlackBerry physical keyboard and BB10 old phone concept. Any ideas?
    03-16-16 12:42 PM
    I'd say there for sure is a market for the Sidekick..... probable 1/10 of the number of users that want a physical keyboard.

The "market" is large screens with few moving (and breakable) parts. The keyboard is like a convertible car... lot's of people like to dream about owning one, but given the chance they won't.
    03-16-16 01:07 PM
    Yea true. That's 1 phone I'd love to see comeback to life. Sidekicks made a major impact on phones. If people don't wnt to see a BlackBerry Sidekick, I'm pretty sure people are tired of seeing slider phones. I know I am. I'm saying, with a touchscreen and BlackBerry keyboard who wouldn't? I'm just a BlackBerry fan to heart. I just want to see them, do something major for once and design a phone not just for businesses for all. Sidekicks was everybody "2way pager phone ". In a different way. I believe a BlackBerry Sidekick could actually save them in a way. Partner with Windows. They'll love that idea.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 09:26 AM
    Do you know Japan is the only that still produces flip phones as people in Japan can't get enough of? I'm sure there must be a similar market for Sidekicks.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 04:01 AM
    Ridiculous. Yet another keyboard phone.

 Posted using my Z30 via CB10 
    PdotTdot likes this.
    03-24-16 08:44 PM
    I always wished the sidekick came to Canada, I always thought it was such a cool phone! But there's just no market for one in today's world

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 09:51 PM