I have been trying to get my name personalisted with the BB symbol in front of my nme ,do any one know how to do this
    10-18-09 09:54 AM
    Use the search function there's a thread posted just about BBM symbols, I'm sure you'll find it there, I can't post any since I'm on my BB right now
    10-18-09 10:06 AM
    Highlight the symbol you want next to your name, press the menu key and select copy. Open bbm, scroll up and highlight/click next to your picture to open your profile, click next to your name, press the menu key and select paste. Click back and save.

?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 10:13 AM
    Exelanrt...I tried that method but it didn't work.

OP, what I suggest is that you add the sysmbol to your auto text and then go to your BBm profile and type it in and then your name.
    10-18-09 10:24 AM
    Exelanrt...I tried that method but it didn't work.

OP, what I suggest is that you add the sysmbol to your auto text and then go to your BBm profile and type it in and then your name.
    It does not work on the 8300 or 8100 series berries.
    It should work on any 4.6+ device.
    10-18-09 10:26 AM
    if you add me to your contacts my name has it,highlight the symbol,paste and copy...I did it, must be easy!

Steve
    10-18-09 10:31 AM
    Sorry, I keep forgetting now that I have an 8900. The method I used with my 8320 running 4.5 was to create a document in docs to go, there I was able to paste in fancy fonts and symbols to create a SN. Then used the method jedi outlined to add it to autotext and paste it in. I'm not sure, but doesn't the new bbm allow this editing function on all devices - or does the new bbm limit which devices will run it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 10:36 AM
    That seems like ssoo much work, just for the blackberry symbol--especially since everyone you'll be talking to KNOWS you have a BB already lol
    10-18-09 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD