Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll

6 7.69%

21 26.92%

23 29.49%

24 30.77%
  • Larger (explain in your post)

4 5.13%
    I voted 4.3 because i have been told by just about everyone i know that my hands look to big for my phone and considering the S2 is a decent size phone thats pretty bad. So bigger the better for me and being a big guy i wear baggy clothes so having it in my pocket wouldn't be a problem for me.
    04-27-10 12:19 AM
    Nothing larger than the Storm1/2 please. Larger screens mean worse battery life, and worst of all, it would be harder to use with one hand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    True.. But think about the Imagio or the Droid or the Incredible... The battery life may not be Amazing but at least it feels good in the hand and tehy're bigger than the Storm 1/2. The way I see it RIM can't make a large screened phone without making it feel like a Brick.. Theyre so heavy. Hold a storm and then a curve 8530.. It's practically night and day
    04-28-10 09:11 PM
    True.. But think about the Imagio or the Droid or the Incredible... The battery life may not be Amazing but at least it feels good in the hand and tehy're bigger than the Storm 1/2. The way I see it RIM can't make a large screened phone without making it feel like a Brick.. Theyre so heavy. Hold a storm and then a curve 8530.. It's practically night and day
    Well, they COULD reduce the mass of the supporting structure by 75%...
    04-28-10 10:03 PM
    If Storm-3 is ever released most of the now-available screen sizes will probably be obsolete.
    By the time the S3 is released, ALL display technology will be obsolete and we'll be using a neuro-imaging system that transmits information directly to the visual centers of our brains.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-10 11:09 AM
    There's a lot of misconceptions regarding these larger touchscreens and battery life.

While the battery life will definitely be less than a smaller, it's not unusable. Check some independent benchmarks on the HTC HD2, and other phones.
    05-02-10 03:06 PM
    4.3 i dont mind the sacrifice in battery life. the hd2 has a great screen and the keyboard is spacious
    05-17-10 04:21 AM
    It really needs resolution. I could deal with the same screen size as the S1/S2. I'd still prefer 3.7" with up to date resolution.
    05-17-10 08:09 AM
    A bigger screen thats OLED wouldn't sacrifice too much battery life because OLED doesn't require a back light. And they make pretty pictures
    05-18-10 07:33 PM
    A bigger screen thats OLED wouldn't sacrifice too much battery life because OLED doesn't require a back light. And they make pretty pictures
    Yes, but they fail miserably with direct sunlight viewing. The Storm2 excels in this.
    05-18-10 09:11 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD