I'm among those who are holding out for an official release before moving from .75. I have to say, I've had this phone since December and I haven't had many of the issues referenced in these forums. It sounds like some have experienced their color, memory leak, battery, browser, MMS issues (to name a few) as a result of switching to one of the leaked 'upgrades'. I'd be curious to hear from some of the former .75 holdouts that switched to .113. What are the improvements, and did those improvements come with new issues? I'm well aware that I've probably simply adjusted to what may be ridiculously slow speed (for example) vs. what some of the upgrades may offer, but I'd love to know the real improvements over .75 - when moving from .75.
    03-26-09 07:09 PM
    .113 turned my Storm from an ugly ducking into a beautiful swan...
    03-26-09 07:33 PM
    Any specifics besides the speed?
    03-26-09 08:22 PM
    Hmmmmm....never mind. Based on the pleas for help, it looks like the cons outweigh the pros.
    03-27-09 12:56 PM
    On telus its .76 which is just about the same as .75.

I never had any problems with .76 but i wanted to upgrade anyways. ive upgraded through about 4 hybrids/leaks and they just get better and better.

as far as speed, its amazing. Accelorometer as great, browsing and navgiating as well as transitions is timeless.
    New copy and paste feature too makes it really easy.

It depends on your phone but SOME people have memory leak/battery life issues. I havent have a problem yet but it depends on your phone.

Try it out, its easy to do and if you dont like it you can always go back to .75.
    03-27-09 01:09 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I think I will wait to see if there is an 'official' version of this OS released next week.
    03-27-09 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD