QTHelex is quite an active developer as well w/ a number of good apps: Clipman, Blackbullet, BaSa, Turbo reader, Touch react, native counter++ (those that I use).

I am all up for apps purchasing, mostly since my BBW purchase has started working since 10.3 (no idea how).

Detest piracy - Android or not, if I cannot purchase an app (card doesn't function in Google Wallet), I wait for a freebie. Folks here in Pakistan look down upon purchasing apps, it's always... always followed by a "are you insane?" regardless of platform.

 Q5SQR100-2/10.3.1.1016 
    I'm an engineering student the way I see it I'm not going to pay 49.99 for an app not even developed on my platform. So I pirated it deal with it.
    I do will however support 9.99 apps on My BlackBerry because if it's built on my platform why not support.
    If it isn't then deal with the fact that i'll find it online and get it because you are too lazy to develop for BlackBerry.
    Period.

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my STA 100-5, Z30.
    12-21-14 01:29 PM
    So I pirated it deal with it.
    I don't have to deal w/ anything :P

Attachment 322269
    Last edited by umaima.b.zia; 12-21-14 at 02:39 PM.
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-21-14 02:24 PM
    I don't have to deal w/ anything :P

Attachment 322269
    Lol if you are not a developer you obviously dont.

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my STA 100-5, Z30.
    12-21-14 06:25 PM
    I've had great conversations with many BlackBerry 10 devs like the one who made the best YouTube client I have ever used on any platform, SuperTube, and the only native search engine client which is extremely good and fast, Search for Google. As well as a few others.

It's not free to make apps, especially if you're not a big studio. They only make so much from ads that sometimes it's just to keep the servers up. And sometimes they need to have a regular job just so they can survive.

In short, if you want great, excellent, native BlackBerry 10 apps, you should support. Not only by downloading, but also by buying the "pro" version, which is also a buck or two, so it's like it's going to affect you. Also, sharing app, giving I positive reviews. And not just buying the "pro" version, but also throwing the dev a bone here and there a donating a couple more dollars.

Some people want devs to make a lot of great apps, 3rd party clients for apps that aren't on BBW yet and want the devs to update the apps all that time, but the same people don't want to spend a dime.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur and niss63 like this.
    01-04-15 09:21 AM
    I don't like paying.... for android apps
    #IAmaAPirate

Supporting the perplexed struggle worldwide via my STA 100-5, Z30.
    I definitely don't pay for android apps, native on the other hand, I always pay for the the ones useful to me.
    01-04-15 09:49 AM
    A buck or two is so ridiculous to debate. ..if it's a good native app I will pay.

SQW100-1 I Rogers I 10.3.1.xxx
    01-04-15 10:24 PM
    I've purchased a shat load of apps if I feel they are useful. Google play store has it right with the 15 minute refund policy. This ensures if you are not happy with the app or its not as promoted you can get your money back no questions. I

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 10:35 PM
    I rarely use apps but I always buy apps from devs who are active and participate in crackberry forums to tell us a little about themselves. A simple shout out can really go a long way don't you all agree?

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    01-04-15 11:35 PM
    A buck or two is so ridiculous to debate. ..if it's a good native app I will pay.
    I agree. When apps get to be $5+, I will hesitate to buy them, but if they're $1-2, I will buy them just to see if they're any good. I also won't buy third-party solutions to popular services, as those can be blocked pretty easily, and are not necessarily accountable for security.
    01-05-15 11:25 AM
34 12