were you deprived as a child and never ever saw Star Wars?!?!
    Hes the gold robot dude in the movie!and its C-3PO
    I hadn't been conceived yet, sorry (born in 1990). I didn't see any Star Wars film until Episode I came out when they showed the original trilogy on what is now Spike TV.

a typo. C3-PO
    I know, I was just teasing.
    01-06-11 09:31 PM
    I hadn't been conceived yet, sorry (born in 1990). I didn't see any Star Wars film until Episode I came out when they showed the original trilogy on what is now Spike TV.

I know, I was just teasing.
    I figured you were.
    01-06-11 09:32 PM
    I never had a cool name for my car or my phone.

I have no creativity whatsoever....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 10:23 PM
    what's important is we're using the most amazing mobile hand sets in the universe
    01-06-11 10:40 PM
    To each their own...

I am a BB loyalist, but never tie myself down to one brand...I won't be one to talk ish about BB, like some people who were loyal and then switched all to dog BB....that I am not.

01-06-11 11:13 PM

ohhhhh ok! I guess we'll let you off the hook then! lol! (I'm kidding)

01-07-11 06:17 AM
    Well.. I�ve always named my cars Sylvester, like the cat. That�s because all my cars, except for one, were/is black o dark gray.

So thinking about it, i could name my Bold Pep� Le Pew.. It�s sleek, black with a chrome streak.

That�s it.. My Bold from now on is Pep� Le Pew

01-07-11 06:37 AM
    Pep�, I like that one.
    01-07-11 07:01 AM
    I've named my Garmin Nuvi Emma. I would use the british voice, but it doesn't speak all words fully (and I can't get used to "slip road" instead of "ramp").
    01-07-11 08:22 AM
    My Droid Xs name is Droid X. My Droids name is Droid. I called my 9000 "Ninja" because it was blacked out. When I get the Droid Bionic it will be called "Beast".
    01-07-11 08:28 AM
    I renamed my 9550 "FacePalm2". I found myself feeling like this guy after trying out the craptacular 5.0.0.607, and then reading about 713 and super-fail 1015.
    01-07-11 08:32 AM
    My Droid Xs name is Droid X. My Droids name is Droid. I called my 9000 "Ninja" because it was blacked out. When I get the Droid Bionic it will be called "Beast".
    I almost wrote, "why not name the Bionic either "Woman" or "Lindsay"--until I realized Wagner wasn't in the same hotness league as Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter). She had it all over Wagner!!
    01-07-11 08:43 AM
    My Style kind of feels and curves like a skipping-rock, so I have named mine Skippie.
    01-07-11 08:45 AM
    I almost wrote, "why not name the Bionic either "Woman" or "Lindsay"--until I realized Wagner wasn't in the same hotness league as Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter). She had it all over Wagner!!
    lol. "Woman" would be interesting. Gotta watch out in public with that name.
    01-07-11 09:06 AM
    How about Rogue?

Droid - X - Men

Gotta love that Anna Paquin!
    01-07-11 10:38 AM
    I thought I was the only one who called my Bold by name!
    LOL
    Anyway...Tiberius.
    From...eh you guys know. We're all geeks.
    01-07-11 10:46 AM
    mine is Tammy is Torch
    01-07-11 11:04 AM
    I will be calling my Torch when it arrives Kerberos
    01-07-11 09:35 PM
    I thought I was the only one who called my Bold by name!
    LOL
    Anyway...Tiberius.
    From...eh you guys know. We're all geeks.
    James T. Kirk
    01-08-11 12:04 AM
    I usually call mine riddler, but I have a new torch on the way so will need to think of something else
    I call mine "F-----ng Phone" because when I'm looking for it I say "where's my f----ng phone"?

01-08-11 10:46 PM
    My poor little Bold doesn't have a name yet either. My curve was named Pinkie because: 1) it was pink & 2) my fav color
    I'll have to think of one for my Bold, its manly looking-lol, even though its dressed in a blingy crystaled pink & purple leopard case

Rico Suave!

A man with that "flair" if ya know what I'm saying.

Last edited by Evan_O; 01-09-11 at 03:18 AM.
    01-09-11 03:13 AM
    oh, I name my phone and cars alright: my phone is "my Storm" or "my Blackberry", and my vehicle is referred to as "the truck"; or "the van" or the Toyota, depending on which vehicle we are talking about.

I just can't get over how quirky it is to name inanimate objects, save for Johnny Five, R2-D2, CP-3O, HAL...
    Hater lol j/k

I was hoping to have a somewhat positive thread after CES lol.... I thought CB was going to explode (the servers that is)

01-09-11 03:16 AM
    Rico Suave!

A man with that "flair" if ya know what I'm saying.

LOL! Rico Suave!(Remember his song from the 80's???) I like that one-lol. I actually decided on Beck but hey RS works too! Thanks!

01-09-11 09:25 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD