First of all, let me just say that this list is based on educated guesses. The list has also gone through some revisions (see below). I am operating on one key assumption: companies loathe radical change and instead build on things that they already understand.
    Here again is the list of new, upcoming Blackberry devices:

1. Vienna (physical keyboard)
    2. Priv-lite (non-keyboard)
    3. Passport (with Android � technically not a new phone, just a different OS)

So, let me know your thoughts�

Here is the earlier �revised� list:
    REVISED: "Definitive" list of future devices - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    04-11-16 08:27 AM
    1. they have dropped the Vienna name, but some sort of PKB mid-grade is being "planned".

2. All touch is also being "planned", no word on it being a Slider. And really is no point in one, as the PRIV should be a mid-grade device by the end of the year (at least by Android Standards). They'll go just all touch so they don't have any additional cost due to a slider mechanism.

3. No... Chen hasn't mentioned it. It's not one of the devices they have talked about. They are looking at "mainstream" designs, and the Passport is just too wide for most people, and the screen is too square for Android.
    04-11-16 08:38 AM
    This is the second last list of new devices?
    04-11-16 09:41 AM
    I would love to see another version of the passport. I had one but I shattered it when it fell out of my hand on a brick pathway. I tried to replace the screen but I broke the motherboard on accident . I had the google play store on there but it would be nice to see a fully integrated system with the physique of the passport, so elegant and classy.
    04-15-16 12:35 PM
    I would love to see another version of the passport. I had one but I shattered it when it fell out of my hand on a brick pathway. I tried to replace the screen but I broke the motherboard on accident . I had the google play store on there but it would be nice to see a fully integrated system with the physique of the passport, so elegant and classy.
    If they do any update Passport... it will be later, as it isn't even one of the current planned devices.

But you can be assured that if it does become a reality, it will have integrated Google Play Store.
    04-15-16 02:43 PM
    If they do any update Passport... it will be later, as it isn't even one of the current planned devices.

But you can be assured that if it does become a reality, it will have integrated Google Play Store.
    To be clear that means no BB10.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-15-16 03:19 PM
    Blackberry passport on Android I can live with, but it must have all the high end specs like finger print scanner , 820 chipset, wireless charging, quick charge 3.0 , dust and water resistant and a huge battery , then it must vr advertised extremely aggressively as a Samsung phone ,

It's not wide , there are 6 inch devices out there that sell well, like the galaxy note.

Blackberry catch a wake up please and give us what we want. I want an android passport and will gladly sell my priv for it.
    04-28-16 05:19 AM
    The Note 5 is actually slightly narrower than the PRIV. The Passport is very wide and yet the screen is smaller than the PRIV. Apparently, Android will not support the square screen. Good riddance to short wide devices.
    04-28-16 10:04 AM
    Blackberry passport on Android I can live with, but it must have all the high end specs like finger print scanner , 820 chipset, wireless charging, quick charge 3.0 , dust and water resistant and a huge battery , then it must vr advertised extremely aggressively as a Samsung phone ,

It's not wide , there are 6 inch devices out there that sell well, like the galaxy note.

Blackberry catch a wake up please and give us what we want. I want an android passport and will gladly sell my priv for it.
    It's important to remember that BlackBerry will never be able to offer the same specs as a Galaxy Note 7 at the same price simply because they don't have the same order volume.

Therefore, they have chosen to make devices with specs around the Snapdragon 617 & 625 so they can price their devices around the $400

and hopefully make people overlook the slightly under powered device because of the additional security and privacy enhancements they are getting

This is just simply my own opinion and nothing is fact.

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    07-11-16 03:10 PM
    Do you want it to suck you from time to time too?

Posted via CB10
    Jforssblad likes this.
    07-13-16 10:52 PM

Hahahaha well that's not going to happen!
    08-18-16 02:48 PM
    Passport 2. Supporting Both OS. If it's good enough to make then may as well support both. He'll webos hardware could run Droid and webos.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    09-11-16 11:21 AM

I'm 💯 with you. I have the Priv and it's good but I miss that passport keyboard so bad. That keyboard was a dream! Also. Priv camera and dim screen are also issues I did not have with passport.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-11-16 04:02 PM
    Got one right, so far.

Priv-lite, non-keyboard = DTEK50.

Feeling less certain about an Android powered PP. Still thinking that would be an "easy win".

Posted via my Blackberry Classic
    09-15-16 09:41 AM
    ...duh...
    and i had been waiting foolishly for a BBOS10 driven PRIV...
    09-19-16 11:30 AM