Hey guys... ive seen a lot of people with my same problem adding contacs from overseas and stay in pending forever,... today i tried to add my friend tru email and i got an email that says: removeondelivery, suppressSavelnsetltems>BLACKBERRYMESSENGERINVITEST AGE2 im totally lost.... i dont know what to do
    05-14-09 10:04 PM
    Well gaby as I stated in the other thread, the best way to add a contact in bbm is with a pin. I know ppl have done it with email too but I have been more successful adding by pin number. If you guys have been able to exchange pin messages like you said then the request should go through. The best method I have used is copying that person's pin number in my address book then deleting the unsuccessful attempt then resend the invite. You guys may wanna try it from your phone one day and hers the next or vice versa. Good luck...
    05-14-09 10:22 PM
    thanks! i guess i will keep trying w the pin... we both were doing it today several times.... i added her to address book and viceversa still no luck.. i was reading a lot of posts with this problem too... its sort of an international problem.. both our bb are from the uk they are O2...m i guess i will call RIM tomm
    05-14-09 10:28 PM
    Yeah that would not be a bad idea I've known people who had this same issue turned out one of them was sharing that pin number with another that's why it never went through. I don't think that's the case here because you guys exchange pin messages. Good luck...
    05-14-09 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD