So I have been wondering if there are any App devs out there working in another Pebble smart watch App. There is Talk2Watch which is great. Only downside to it is, that you need to have it open for your watch to be connected. Also Anyone else have any suggestions for other Pebble watch Apps?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 01:37 AM
    So I have been wondering if there are any App devs out there working in another Pebble smart watch App. There is Talk2Watch which is great. Only downside to it is, that you need to have it open for your watch to be connected. Also Anyone else have any suggestions for other Pebble watch Apps?

Posted via CB10
    I would not be surprised if you soon will find a headless version of T2W ... The app also allows for other developers to easily send messages to the Pebble...
    03-03-14 08:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    Available since yesterday: the new Android version of the native Pebble app works on BB10 OS version 10.2.1. You need to re-pair your Pebble with your BB10 device (delete the relevant Bluetooth entries both from your Pebble and from your BB10 device). The new version now supports the Pebble app store. Caller-ID still doesn't work, but otherwise it seems that all functions are supported on BB10. I installed it via Snap.
    03-08-14 06:43 AM
    I also installed via Snap today, did the firmware updates etc.... SMS works, call notifications work (without ID as expected) but there's no email support or FB support for blackberry....or music app control for that matter. If I'm missing something please let me know, it would be awesome if my z10 could fully support the android Pebble app.

M
    03-09-14 01:03 AM
    OS version 10.2.1 could support android installs of pebble, with the above comments about not getting the full meal deal. For that reason, and believing the dev of T2W, who says that there are great things in the works, I think there is no real advantage to moving from T2W at the present. just my .02
    03-09-14 05:54 AM
    Running latest blackberry 10.2.1 and can't get official Pebble app and Pebble 2.0 to work properly with phone. It also doesn't let talk2watch to send me notifications so if I want to use talk2watch I have to delete the Pebble app from my BlackBerry.
    It's almost like the official Pebble app always takes precedence in the blue tooth connection even if I shut off blue tooth turn it back on...
    There getting closer but still no official support for BlackBerry by them kind of sucks..

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 01:26 PM
    I'm using the Android app only for installing and setting the watch faces, then I use the T2W app that runs very smooth. Even installing the last version (11) of pebble 2.0 it is almost impossible to kill it, it keeps running in the background and conflicts with T2W. I had to un install the android app to get things working right.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 01:11 PM
    Cab someone please give me the idiots step by step guide to installing the android Pebble app via snap. Please make it Barney level because I am not familiar with this process.
    03-14-14 10:28 AM
    Any luck with this?
    04-10-14 10:00 PM