Couple things so far

1. Curve doesn't get as strong of a signal as pearl did
    2. When deleting emails, I don't have the option to delete on just device or in mailbox also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 12:33 AM
    Yea. Me and my wife went and got new phones. Nither of us had every had a bb. So she wanted a pearl I said that was dumb. But she got it and I got the awsome env2. We got home and I was showin her how cool my new phone was. She gave me hers and before I knew it we were back at the store and I had curve. Haha best thing I ever owned!
    11-25-08 12:58 AM
    Couple things so far

2. When deleting emails, I don't have the option to delete on just device or in mailbox also

really? wow...

so by default ur deleting just off the handest?
    11-25-08 06:26 AM
    I found how to change that now. I'm still surprized that the signal strength is not near as good though. I am getting around .05 - .10 lower decibals. Guess I don't know for sure what is good, I'm always betwee 80 and 95.

11-25-08 03:26 PM
    Gotta go with my Curves....

11-25-08 06:50 PM
    Thats a serious CrackBerry Launcher PeP!
    11-25-08 07:26 PM
    No question...the Curve!
    11-27-08 12:49 AM
    After experiencing both the Pearl and the Curve I have to say that I love the Curve a whole lot more. At first I thought I could not get used to the difference in keypad but I really appreciate the space in between the keys. I found that the Curve seems like it handles the memory better than my Pearl. Just my opinions on this.

11-27-08 12:57 AM
    eh... The pearl IMO opinion was designed to appeal to a entry level smartphone user.. this may be a stereotype.. but that is mostly who picked up a pearl. Its a great little phone without a doubt and has tons of features. Just about everyone who I know personally ended up in the long run upgrading to a curve or bold when it came out and some even right into the storm.

Would I tell you to throw your pearl in the garbage no.. but I will say if you like the pearl there is more of a chance that you will LOVE the curve or future device like it.

just my 2 sense
    11-27-08 03:35 AM
    For most users it all comes down to size, that's about it. .......
    Do handle both and use them as much as possible to choose the one right for you.

Very sage advice, but I question the source.

11-27-08 04:03 AM
    Couple things so far

I can't speak for the signal, but I certainly can delete my emails from server with my Curve.
    11-27-08 04:06 AM
    Tried a Pearl before I got my Curve and much prefer my Curve! All down to personal preference though of course..
    11-27-08 05:43 AM
    First off, the pearl is not just for girls, plenty of guys have them. Just don't get the pink one. I went through the same issue. Got a pearl last May and loved it. The more I used it, which I use the web alot on my phone, the more I started wanting a bigger screen. I kept worrying that the curve was too big, but it isn't. Fits great into your hand. So two months later, sold the pearl on Ebay and bought a curve on Ebay. After everything was said and done, I spent 100 bones on the upgrade.

Suretype works fine, you just have to set it to remember your words, and give it a while. After a while, it will be better at predicting what your typing. Full qwerty is cool to, you can really going on one. I hear some people say one sucks, one's cool. They both work fine for me.
    11-27-08 06:46 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD