Hi folks.
    I'm kind of new in the blackberry world.
    I bought my first last july (a pearl from verizon).
    I like alot because of the size, but there are some things that annoys me, the memory problem is the biggest one.
    I will need to buy a new one, and I would like to know what you guys suggest?(i need a phone that I can use with one hand, I'm a very multitasking person)
    Thanks
    Ps.: I'm looking for Bon Jovi ringtones, anyone know where I could find them?
    03-04-09 07:15 PM
    If you want, go for the 8330 Curve. It's probably not the newest bb that will be available in the future, but it's tried and true.
    03-04-09 07:32 PM
    I would suggest the curve 8330 also, smaller size compared to the bold, no touch screen like the storm, plus you won't have to get used to a different user interface, as the curve and pearl are similar in that aspect. Also, 8330 has 96mb of memory (at least I think it's 96, I know it's above 90!!)

Bon Jovi ringtones? Try mytinyphone.com, or myxer.com, those are my 2 faves.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 07:38 PM
    Yeah, I agree that getting the older Curve is definitely not a bed choice. But good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 09:22 PM
    I would suggest either the 8330 (as all the others), the 8900 (I find texting one handed is no problem), or the 8220 (I personally dislike the phone, but texting was very easy with one hand)
    03-04-09 09:40 PM
    i'm thinking of upgrading to something with a full qwerty keyboard but i think i'll wait it out, hope the curve 8900 comes to verizon... unless an 8330 somehow lands on my lap
    03-04-09 10:16 PM
    I have a Curve and I really enjoy it.

try tuneusin.com and zedge.com for ringtones.

Did you search on the main crackberry page and search for ringtones there too?
    03-04-09 11:09 PM
    Yeah the Curve is a great device...you would enjoy it!
    03-04-09 11:19 PM
    ditch the pearl. get the BOLD

about the bon jovi ringtones.

you can head over to Free ringtone,free wallpaper,free games,free video for the mobile phones and you can make your own ringtones for your phone there!
    03-05-09 02:11 AM
    Guess it depends on the size of your hand... I find typing on the Bold easier than the Curve, whether using both thumbs or just one. I guess my fingers are a little longer than average, but the Bold ever feels too big for me, and after using a Bold, a Curve and a Pearl, I can't imagine going back the other direction.

If you're trying to stick with Verizon I agree though, the 8330 is probably the best BB they offer. If you don't need the camera you could look into the 8830... the keyboard's a little closer to the one on the Bold.
    03-05-09 04:12 AM
    If you like SureType, and prefer it over a full qwerty keyboard, the Apex (8230) Pearl flip phone should be coming out sometime soon. It would have the similar functionality as your Pearl, with updated features and memory. Of course, no release date has been announced for the Apex.

Of the phones currently out right now, the 8330 would probably be the best bet. It has more memory, full qwerty keyboard, and a nice small size to it.

The 8930 should also be coming out soon. It would also be an option, since it is an updated Curve, and should definitely have more memory over the current Pearl and Curve.
    03-05-09 05:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD