Hey I heard verizon was coming out with the pearl flip and was wondering if anybody new if they where going to offer many colors. I am looking to up grade to it when it comes out I have an 8330 curve
    Thanks
    06-15-09 12:44 AM
    Sorry dude, looks like silver only for now.
    06-15-09 01:20 AM
    im kind of confused why the **** would you want a pearl when you have a curve especially when the tour is on the verge of coming out i mean why take a step backwards when you can take a step forward
    06-15-09 01:25 AM
    Don't worry bigmike, sooner or later they will offer more colors of the pearl flip that you can choose from not just silver. Just keep logging in the crackberry website for updates.
    06-15-09 07:57 AM
    On a slight tangent, with the 8130 series being sold off...does anyone know if RIM is working on an upgraded Pearl, evolved bar design?
    06-15-09 09:06 PM
    im kind of confused why the **** would you want a pearl when you have a curve especially when the tour is on the verge of coming out i mean why take a step backwards when you can take a step forward
    Explain to me how the Curve is "better" than the pearl flip? Because it has a full keyboard? That's purely subjective.
    06-15-09 09:37 PM
    On a slight tangent, with the 8130 series being sold off...does anyone know if RIM is working on an upgraded Pearl, evolved bar design?
    Not sure about CDMA, but you may want to read this.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/bla...tratus-238576/
    06-15-09 10:10 PM
    Explain to me how the Curve is "better" than the pearl flip? Because it has a full keyboard? That's purely subjective.
    I agree. You MAY make a case for the 8900 being better than the flip but even THAT is subjective. Certain features on one phone may be better than those features on another phone but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a step backwards. I have a flip and I don't consider the Curve an "upgrade". Only BB I see as going forward to right now would be the Driftwood. I still really like my flip though.
    06-18-09 10:51 AM
    I have 2 8330 curves and they have been junk hoping to get them to let me go to it I need to try somthing these curves I have tpo call about every day
    06-18-09 11:18 AM
    If history repeats, silver and eventually pink will be about it.
    On a side note, they drop tomorrow, I might stop and pick one up retail, as much as I love my storm, I miss the size of my pearl...
    06-18-09 11:56 AM
    Silver is going to be the only color at launch.
    06-18-09 12:07 PM
    I think I may have to pick one up too. I don't know what the draw is for me and the 8230 but I just feel like I want it.
    06-18-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD