I am dying to get the Pearl Flip but I won't leave Sprint...does anyone know if Sprint is planning to offer this BB?
    02-24-09 03:13 AM
    I'm sure they will eventually. They will probably just be the last one to get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 09:47 AM
    Yeah, a CDMA Pearl Flip will be the next big announcement from RIM, I figure.
    02-24-09 11:54 AM
    Pearl Flip will be the next RIM device released on CDMA networks. It's in Sprint and Verizon's lab as we speak.
    02-24-09 02:11 PM
    i know i am picking one up if sprint gets there hands on one.
    02-25-09 03:04 PM
    Pearl Flip will be the next RIM device released on CDMA networks. It's in Sprint and Verizon's lab as we speak.
    i'm about to rename you mr. Sprint ...
    02-25-09 03:24 PM
    i'm about to rename you mr. Sprint ...

Lmao!!! That's not too bad of a nickname. Could be worse.
    02-25-09 03:30 PM

just curious how do you know that the pearl flip is in sprints lab? grant it its available in CDMA and chances are it will eventually but where do you get that kinda info?
    03-08-09 02:26 PM
    just curious how do you know that the pearl flip is in sprints lab? grant it its available in CDMA and chances are it will eventually but where do you get that kinda info?
    I know someone. Where do you think I got all those pre-released Sprint OS's from?
    03-08-09 02:31 PM
    ok good enough for me. ok since you know someone, what else do you know about the flip like when is it coming out? lol.. i ask because i love my blackberry and its features but im not to crazy for bar phones and the when i heard flip blackberry i was like wow im getting the best of both worlds here, lol.. so any idea when ?
    03-08-09 04:07 PM
    ok good enough for me. ok since you know someone, what else do you know about the flip like when is it coming out? lol.. i ask because i love my blackberry and its features but im not to crazy for bar phones and the when i heard flip blackberry i was like wow im getting the best of both worlds here, lol.. so any idea when ?
    My source says that there's no concrete release date, but does suspect it'll be released in Q2.
    03-08-09 05:39 PM
    Thanks, 1 2 MaNy, for these and any future updates regarding the painfully slow release cycle Sprint is subjecting us to on this... I just hope my old phone survives the wait.
    03-11-09 02:16 AM
    Thanks, 1 2 MaNy, for these and any future updates regarding the painfully slow release cycle Sprint is subjecting us to on this... I just hope my old phone survives the wait.

No problem. Ya, I hear ya on the painfully slow part. I wish RIM would kick them CDMA devices out quicker.
    03-11-09 12:27 PM
    I've had my pearl for 10 months now, getting a flip would make it just about perfect. Can't wait, I hope Sprint comes through with one.
    03-13-09 09:04 PM
    They will. Verizon is getting it and then Sprint will get it. That's how it works.
    03-14-09 11:39 AM
    It's almost September and still no Pearl Flip. What gives??
    08-31-09 09:24 PM
    Still no word on the Pearl Flip for Sprint?? Can you unlock a CDMA version from Verizon to work with Sprint? My fiance is hating Sprints phones and she wants her Flip back!!!
    11-24-09 01:15 PM
    Still no word on the Pearl Flip for Sprint?? Can you unlock a CDMA version from Verizon to work with Sprint? My fiance is hating Sprints phones and she wants her Flip back!!!
    Right now there is no way to get the flip to work for sprint but I hope we get the new pearl ! it looks hot haha
    11-24-09 05:00 PM
    1 2 Many.. The flip popped up in a release list somewhere in this forum. You say the flip is the next cdma blackberry. The Tour2 has a release date of around 3feb according to good sources (see Essex forum) so that would indicate the flip should be released before that. Is this correct?

My girl would love the flip
    01-10-10 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD