Patiently waiting for mr FedEx to bring me my new pink curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 09:05 AM
    I hate that everytime you think you hear a knock on the door you gotta sprint to see if anyone is there lol. And when I say you I don't mean you you but you in general including me lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 09:09 AM
    I'm sure you will love the Curve. I just recently made the move from the Pearl to Curve. I love it so much more!!!
    11-03-08 02:31 PM
    i just switched from the pearl to the curve and i am soooooooo happpyyyy!!!!

I love blackberry in general!

let us know what you think!
    11-03-08 03:58 PM
    yea the curve is seriously a great phone.

its like a milestone......even though there's so much new stuff coming out, its just an improvement instead of a huge leap forward.
    11-03-08 04:12 PM
    I have been dealing with that ever since I played with the 8330. BUT I have since realized how much the pearl is capable of....I dont have memory issues with mine...fluctuates between 24 and 27 file free and it never gives me grief and does absolutely everything I have come to expect from a berry. SO in conclusion I think it just boils down to the suretype/qwerty debate (which suretype just works with me better) and the bigger screen thing with the curve....man i would love that bigger screen for browsing/videos...petty stuff to complain about though. Still love my pearl....would also love a curve....would hate any regular phone.....mad love for bb's!
    11-03-08 06:16 PM
    Hi,

A quick question. I just changed from my pearl to the curve 8330. I have Sprint as my carrier, and I wanted to see if the 'suretype' is an option, or if it depends on the cell phone carrier that you have? If it is an option, could you let me know where to find it? Also, I added my address book and profiles from my pearl onto this new curve. I didn't add any applications yet. I thought perhaps having added something from the pearl may have affected or changed the setting. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    11-07-08 12:50 PM
    I have a Curve, had a Pearl before that. Both are great phones. I loved the size of the Pearl and got used to the predictive typing pretty quickly.
    11-07-08 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD