My carrier has both of these for the same price right now so I was wondering which one should I get. A friend has the pearl but I am not real crazy about the size of the screen. Is the curve easier to read?

So which one would you get?
    01-09-09 04:03 PM
    As a Pearl owner, it is a great device. I definitley recommend you getting the Curve though...
    01-09-09 04:07 PM
    I have both and I like the curve better. Its screen is much easier to read.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 04:10 PM
    i personally prefer the curve's full-size keyboard over the pearl's suretype keypad. and the curve's screen is a little bigger, but the pearl is a more portable phone. it really is personal preference.
    01-09-09 04:11 PM
    If for the same price, the Curve. No question.
    01-09-09 04:43 PM
    Curve gets my vote too. You just can't beat a full physical qwerty.
    01-09-09 04:44 PM
    curve. full keyboard, bigger screen.
    01-09-09 04:44 PM
    Have owned both as well, curve hands down
    01-09-09 05:00 PM
    Still have both, Still like both.

Pearl - Better keyboard (IMO) and SureType
    Curve - Slightly bigger screen, GPS

If you can try them both out, you should. That
    will tell you which fits you better.
    01-09-09 05:17 PM
    I don't like SureType and the smaller keyboard, so it was no question for me: I got the Curve and I don't regret it at all. I couldn't go from my full QWERTY 8700c to a non-QWERTY kbd. The larger screen is nice as well.
    01-09-09 05:34 PM
    had both, love the curve and recommend it but for me i was able to type faster with the suretype on the pearl. only had the curve for a little over a month so maybe i will get faster But i definitely like it better then the pearl so far especially the size of the screen
    01-09-09 09:01 PM
    Still have both, Still like both.

Pearl - Better keyboard (IMO) and SureType
    Curve - Slightly bigger screen, GPS

If you can try them both out, you should. That
    will tell you which fits you better.
    I agree with you on the keyboard man...
    01-09-09 09:02 PM
    i say curve
    01-09-09 09:07 PM
    There are so many threads about people asking similiar questions. And in everyone the majority always is go with Curve. Btw that's what I recommend.

01-09-09 09:21 PM
    There are so many threads about people asking similiar questions. And in everyone the majority always is go with Curve. Btw that's what I recommend.

But you still responded didn't you?...
    01-09-09 09:24 PM
    Hands Down--- CURVE!
    01-09-09 09:26 PM
    But you still responded didn't you?...
    Please reread. To me it looks like I did.
    01-09-09 09:45 PM
    And what you will also notice is that the majority of those who say Curve have
    one and have not actually used a Pearl in any extensive way. Not a whole
    lot of objectivity there.
    01-09-09 09:53 PM
    And what you will also notice is that the majority of those who say Curve have
    one and have not actually used a Pearl in any extensive way. Not a whole
    lot of objectivity there.

Geez AG. Lets not get picky now. You one of the nicest people in here. I like you a lot. You helped me out so much when I first got my curve. Please stay on the OP's question. I did answer the question and don't believe that I should of been criticized for not answering the question the way you were expecting me to.

PS. I even voted for you for being the most helpful
    01-09-09 10:04 PM
    Curve, the design of the curve makes it a winner automatically with screen size and qwerty keyboard.

01-09-09 10:11 PM
    Geez AG. Lets not get picky now. You one of the nicest people in here. I like you a lot. You helped me out so much when I first got my curve. Please stay on the OP's question. I did answer the question and don't believe that I should of been criticized for not answering the question the way you were expecting me to.

PS. I even voted for you for being the most helpful
    I wasn't really being picky. The point was a lot of times in things like this people
    vote for what the know. If all they have used is a Curve that's the answering
    you're going to get. Sorry if you felt I was being specifically critical of you.
    Definitely was not my intent.

And thank you.
    01-09-09 10:14 PM
    I wasn't really being picky. The point was a lot of times in things like this people
    vote for what the know. If all they have used is a Curve that's the answering
    you're going to get. Sorry if you felt I was being specifically critical of you.
    Definitely was not my intent.

And thank you.
    I owned a pearl---of course it has the same bb interface, but the curve is definately alot better in terms of internet, typing, screen size, memory, ect... I had alot of problems with my pearl, but haven't really had any problems with my curve so that's why I vote curve over pearl.
    01-09-09 10:42 PM
    Use my buddies pearl every tuesday and I just can't get used to the small screen and suretype. I guess I'm spoiled with a full qwerty.
    Curve FTW

01-09-09 10:56 PM
    Curve because of larger screen and full qwerty keyboard. Plus I feel it's a perfect size and shape for a phone.
    01-09-09 11:29 PM
    My wife bought the pearl, cuz its purty........that lasted 12 hours. She is a curve fanatic!
    01-09-09 11:31 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD