Today I went into PC world to try out (again) my new operating system (Q5). I was approached by an assistant, I kinda wait or expect it these days. I was told that BlackBerry were recalling all phones, "really" I said "I don't think so, I think you mean that PC world are recalling them" she looked a bit embarrassed, "well she said we are not allowed to say that the company are doing it" She works for Phones 4 You a franchise in PC world.

I suggested that this "news" was false and maybe it would be better not to say it, I then got "well they are breaking up the company" to which I replied "No that's wrong as well, BlackBerry are in the process of becoming a private company and hopefully it will be purchased by either one or both of the old board, one of which was the co-founder of BlackBerry.

I thanked her for her help, as I was looking for the newest OS7 device to show my partner and couldn't think of the number. She jumped in again to say you can get BBM now on Samsung etc. I didn't, or couldn't be bothered to say she was wrong thus far about that too (waiting for re-release). I did say that we are only looking for BlackBerry as no other platform suits us or is secure as we work in health.
    She agreed we needed a BlackBerry.
    Why cant BlackBerry get this across
    10-14-13 02:07 PM
    Damn, sounds like a dirty tactic to make you start a new contract.
    daveycrocket likes this.
    10-14-13 02:10 PM