So, I recently got a subscription to PC Mag ( Zinio credit!) and im noticing that they completely ignore Blackberry in every article comparing OS's and phones.

If they do mention Blackberry, its usually negative and worded in a "shaking my head" tone lol

In this month's issue, they're comparing smartphones and once again Blackberry get no love.

What gives?
    Last edited by shemaree09; 05-03-12 at 09:06 PM.
    05-03-12 08:57 PM
    Well in the world of Rock n Roll and entertainment, bad press is better than no press at all. Rims not going away too soon! Bring on the haters, they will all have to eat crow later. Or maybe worse! Haha!
    shemaree09 likes this.
    05-03-12 09:15 PM
    The media is biased against Blackberry. I wish they could raise enough capital to take it private like Cox Communications did to get the investors out of the mix. The shareholders are the ones ruining some companies.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-03-12 09:15 PM
    PC Mag has always been biased toward a chosen few for as long as I can remember, even before the mobile 'wars'. Quite a few publications share that same affliction toward RIM though, both techie and financial. No matter what RIM does, it's scoffed at, criticized, ridiculed, and always just plain wrong. Forbes is one of the worst. Really annoying. I'm not expecting everybody to kiss RIM's feet; but for God's sake, how about some fair, factual, and maybe even informative writing without the opinionated slants. We can get all the idiocy we need from Geller.
    05-03-12 09:16 PM
    PC Mag has always been biased toward a chosen few for as long as I can remember, even before the mobile 'wars'. Quite a few publications share that same affliction toward RIM though, both techie and financial. No matter what RIM does, it's scoffed at, criticized, ridiculed, and always just plain wrong. Forbes is one of the worst. Really annoying. I'm not expecting everybody to kiss RIM's feet; but for God's sake, how about some fair, factual, and maybe even informative writing without the opinionated slants. We can get all the idiocy we need from Geller.
    yeah, I saw the BB10 terrible BGR article, but the comment section was awesome! lol

Soooo much RIM support from all platform users.
    05-03-12 09:33 PM
    Most publications are brutal towards the Blackberry. I don't know why, but it is what it is. Like someone said, there's no such thing as bad publicity. RIM will make a come back. They've got plenty of supporters and unlike most companies, they're still making profit and are not in debt. So in my book, PC Mag became irrelevant since 2005. Just saying.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    05-03-12 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD