Watching the pilot for Intelligence I saw the baddies using the PB to remotely send a video signal across the city.

Im still watching it, so ill update if it makes another appearance.

PB Featured in 'Intelligence' Pilot-pb.jpg
    TheAnalogkid and LoganSix like this.
    01-09-14 05:10 PM
    Very cool! Good catch.
    01-09-14 05:14 PM
    I thought it was a kindle fire.
    01-09-14 05:40 PM
    I thought it was a kindle fire. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/10/ga9upate.jpg
    It's a playbook. if you look closely, you can see the speakers.
    01-09-14 05:44 PM
    i did for a second, but then i saw the speakers and the ugly grey sticker. there is no reason for that sticker to be there if it is a kindle, but that is exactly where the BB branding is.
    01-09-14 05:46 PM
    yeah the speakers are the giveaway really. Good catch, i watched it a couple nights ago and didnt see it
    01-09-14 05:47 PM
    It's most definitely a PlayBook even though the BlackBerry logo covered.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 01:58 AM
    So this means they needed a generic tablet?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    01-10-14 03:07 AM
    So this means they needed a generic tablet?

Maybe they should have user the nexus 7, don't get more generic than that.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 05:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    Well played. Lol

www.mikescraftbeer.com - C00012735 Posted on my Z30
    01-11-14 05:21 PM
    I caught that right away. I said it was a PlayBook and my sister told me to shut up and stop talking during the show.

Funny, I actually saw the Pilot in July at Comic Con San Diego on a great big screen and didn't notice it. Picked it out right away at home on my little tv.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 11:22 PM
    Spotted this during the show but was too intrigued to pause the show and take a screen shot.
    The BlackBerry name appeared to be blurred out and not a sticker when I was watching.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 11:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    That only makes sense if we're talking about a tablet that doesn't have tape over the branding.

Doesn't it? Or are you upset about something?

01-12-14 03:09 AM
    Canada hey! Notice the Westjet plane in hanger. Filmed in Vancouver.

Posted via CB10
    TheAnalogkid likes this.
    01-12-14 04:36 AM
    That only makes sense if we're talking about a tablet that doesn't have tape over the branding.

Doesn't it? Or are you upset about something?

Nexus 7 doesn't have any branding, no need to tape anything - perfect generic.

Are you upset?

Posted via CB10
    raino likes this.
    01-12-14 11:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    The kindle fire and PB use the almost exact same hardware (if not the exact same). What other tablet uses the exact same as the Nexus 7?

All tablets look almost exactly the same. They are rectangular glass slabs with rounded corners and a black bezel. All of them have this. I believe most tablets don't have branding on the front as well.
    01-12-14 11:59 AM
    The kindle fire and PB use the almost exact same hardware (if not the exact same). What other tablet uses the exact same as the Nexus 7?

All tablets look almost exactly the same. They are rectangular glass slabs with rounded corners and a black bezel. All of them have this. I believe most tablets don't have branding on the front as well.
    ---

The ASUS tablet is the same as the nexus 7, lol Asus makes both or all three they're all the same.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 01:14 PM
    ---

The ASUS tablet is the same as the nexus 7, lol Asus makes both or all three they're all the same.

Posted via CB10
    I know that. I am just saying the same for the PB. The nexus 7 is no more generic than the PB. Both designs are used on multiple different products.
    01-12-14 01:30 PM
    I know that. I am just saying the same for the PB. The nexus 7 is no more generic than the PB. Both designs are used on multiple different products.
    I don't think you 'know that' since you clearly asked 'what other tablet uses the same hardware as the nexus 7'.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 01:35 PM
    I don't think you 'know that' since you clearly asked 'what other tablet uses the same hardware as the nexus 7'.
    Yes, what other tablet that is not ASUS branded. They are both ASUS tablets. The PB and Kindle Fire are not the same brand. Nexus devices are usually based off of a different product. So I know what I'm talking about, I have one.

Do you understand now?
    01-12-14 01:58 PM
    Yes, what other tablet that is not ASUS branded. They are both ASUS tablets. The PB and Kindle Fire are not the same brand. Nexus devices are usually based off of a different product. So I know what I'm talking about, I have one.

Do you understand now?
    ---

That's not at all what you said, quit trying to correct your self.

That's what you said, you asked what other tablet. You didn't say besides Asus branded ones, you just asked and I gave you the information.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 02:16 PM
    ---

That's not at all what you said, quit trying to correct your self.

That's what you said, you asked what other tablet. You didn't say besides Asus branded ones, you just asked and I gave you the information.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I realize I worded it wrong.

So again, what other tablet that doesn't share the same brand is using the same hardware like the PB and kindle Fire. You still didn't answer the question even though I made it clear a few posts ago.
    01-12-14 02:21 PM
    Yes I realize I worded it wrong.

So again, what other tablet that doesn't share the same brand is using the same hardware like the PB and kindle Fire.
    In your blind zeal to defend Android once again you have beffudled your self and I no longer understand what it is you are trying to state or ask.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 02:25 PM
    In your blind zeal to defend Android once again you have beffudled your self and I no longer understand what it is you are trying to state or ask.

Posted via CB10
    I fail to see where he was "defending android". Especially given that platform comparisons have zero impact on the discusion. It's all about hardware casings and how they apear generic or not.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    avt123 likes this.
    01-12-14 02:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    Forget it I don't even care for your answer now with a comment like the one you just posted.

No one is defending anything. I asked a simple question that you are unable to answer. Have a nice day.
    01-12-14 02:42 PM
35 12