Is it possible to set password/finger print protection for installing and un-installing apps from the mobile device. Like any system level installation/app updates also requires the device owner password. IMO this feature enhance security of device. Is there any available apps to facilitate this? Anyone like to see this feature added in new device?
    09-21-20 04:58 PM
    Is it possible to set password/finger print protection for installing and un-installing apps from the device. Like any system level installation/app updates also requires the device owner password. IMO this feature enhance security of device. Is there any available apps to facilitate this? Anyone like to see this feature added in new device?
    What device?
    09-21-20 04:58 PM
    What device?
    Mobile devices
    3800 likes this.
    09-21-20 04:59 PM
    Mobile devices
    I believe @conite meant which SPECIFIC device.....
    3800 likes this.
    09-21-20 05:01 PM
    Generally in any existing mobile devices or upcoming mobile devices in android.
    09-21-20 05:08 PM
    Generally in any existing mobile devices or upcoming mobile devices in android.
    So Android?

You can engage parental controls in Play Store.

There are also a bunch of app-lockers available.
    Last edited by conite; 09-21-20 at 05:53 PM.
    09-21-20 05:29 PM
    You can "lock" your device on a Samsung that doesn't allow other users or kids from changing your home screen and or apps.

Via the Cobalt Classic
    09-21-20 05:43 PM
    Okay. But what I ment is like a password/fingerprint authentication for any type of installations even if it is outside from play store.

Recently I clicked on a PDF document shared by a colleague and it didn't open but dtek gave a notification that sensitive permission is accessed (it was for installation). Can I prevent these types of installation with an app?
    10-03-20 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD