I have ran some searches and just cant seem to find what it is I am looking for. Does anyone have any idea how to unlock my Bold 9900 without using the keypad. I dropped it the other day and now the keypad doesnt work. When I reboot it I can see the touch screen still looks and works fine but I cant get past that because I have it password protected and the keypad wont work to unlock it. I have thought about selling it and maybe someone can replace the keypad and still have a good phone but I would like to remove that password first. I have tried wiping the OS with BBSAK and reloading but it still asks for a password as soon as the new OS boots up. If nothing else I will just make an insurance claim to get a new one but I am just as happy using one of my older BB's until BB10 comes out later this year if I can sell this one.

Any help would be grteatly apreciated. Thank you.
    02-20-12 03:11 PM
    If nothing else, you can wipe with JL_Cmder Javaloader Utility
    02-20-12 04:38 PM
    thanks i will give that a shot. im thinking insurance may be my best option here
    02-20-12 07:52 PM
    Plug it in to Desktop Software and enter the password incorrectly ten times. It should wipe it.
    02-21-12 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD