hey everyone,
    a Co-worker of mine forgot his password for the Password Keeper on his BB Bold. Can that be reset from the BES?

Thanks
    01-14-13 08:41 AM
    A security wipe and reinstall without backup is the only way I know to change the password for Password Keeper. It should be possible to do a selective restore to recover calendar, contacts, etc without restoring the lost password.

If anyone has a better method to change the password I'd love to hear how it is done.
    01-14-13 03:31 PM
    As far as I recall, there is a clear warning when you set-up Password Keeper that forgetting the password translates to a security wipe. I do not know any other way to recover the data.
    01-14-13 05:36 PM
    If you enter an incorrect password in password keeper 10 times, it only wipes the passwords not the phone. Then you can reset the password keepers password.
    flyingsolid likes this.
    01-14-13 06:53 PM
    thanks everyone for the replies. I am aware of Password Keeper wiping it self after 10 incorrect password tries, but i guess for future reference since we're recommending more and more people use it for their passwords instead of using Memo, Task or paper/pencil.

Do we know if a BES administrator can reset a Password Keeper password like they can with a Blackberry handheld?
    01-14-13 08:37 PM