My girlfriend kept snooping on my phone a BBTour.
    I put a password on the keypad but sometimes that is a hassle and forget.
    Can she still get on and see my password stored or do I have to change it constantly.
    01-21-10 02:15 PM
    I'm not sure of your exact question. Can she figure out your password? No if it is pretty random. Yes if she knows you well enough to guess it before 10 attempts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 02:19 PM
    Hopefully she doesn't put in the wrong password 10 times, as that will completely wipe your device.
    01-21-10 02:20 PM
    No she can't but if she makes enough wrong guess she can potentially wipe
    your phone.

Best advice, set a password and keep the phone on your person.
    01-21-10 02:21 PM
    no I didn't know if it stored it in there somewhere under options etc...
    I know if I go back to password setup it just asks me to enter a new one.
    So basically does it store it in there somewhere?
    01-21-10 02:21 PM
    Xpimp. already did.
    01-21-10 02:22 PM
    i hate being that obsessed with it. I'm innocent she is looking for a phantom
    01-21-10 02:23 PM
    There is nowhere on the phone where she will be able to see your password.
    01-21-10 02:26 PM
    OK, Tiger jr, another thing you might want to do is get Applock. You can use it to lock individual folders, such as contacts, messages, email. Keep your phone near you just in case you forget to lock it. Applock can be set to lock when your screen back light goes off. You might also be interested in "Do not Disturb" app also. It will allow certain numbers through and send others straight to voice mail. That way she never gets curious as to why your ringer is always off.
    01-21-10 02:27 PM
    I've set my bb to lock automatically after 20 mins or once placed in it's case. After 5 failed attempts my device will be wiped! After any changes to my contacts I'll do a back up.
    01-21-10 05:27 PM
    OK, Tiger jr, another thing you might want to do is get Applock. You can use it to lock individual folders, such as contacts, messages, email. Keep your phone near you just in case you forget to lock it. Applock can be set to lock when your screen back light goes off. You might also be interested in "Do not Disturb" app also. It will allow certain numbers through and send others straight to voice mail. That way she never gets curious as to why your ringer is always off.
    LMAO good post
    01-21-10 10:01 PM
    No she can't but if she makes enough wrong guess she can potentially wipe
    your phone.

Best advice, set a password and keep the phone on your person.
    +1.every chance that she will unintentionally wipe the device.
    01-21-10 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD