I can't wait to get rid of my passport and get the classic!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 06:00 AM
    Yep! Lol I had iPhones for a few years (iPhone 3-4S) and at times I miss the display & some capabilities. But then I type on my hubby's iPhone and remember why I went back to a BB. Why can't they make a Classic Passport? Lol
    The Passport IS classic!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 09:23 AM
    I have a Q10 as a work device and the Passport as my personal phone. I love the Q10 such a little work horse. But if I had my choice I would choose the Passport over the Q10. The screen size is wonderful and the keyboard is fab, love the flick on the passport. Nothing beats the call quality of a blackberry and the overall productivity.
    01-29-15 08:47 PM
    Personally. I'd get the iphone 6 with what you have set up. And I have the passport and have had it for 3 months now. Great device but I do miss the original keyboard form.
    BlackBerry passport boasts having more screen space and while that's true, anytime you type you're still using a good chunk of the screen that's being taken by the line of the virtual keyboard (see my screenshot) and another line for the suggested typing so when it's all said and done height wise isn't much different from the Q20, just wider.
    Just my two cents.
    Attachment 330326

Wish to know about detecting lies? Join our channel at C002EFE5D. At The KUQO Group, we're always searching for the truth.
    exactly, I cannot disagree with you...

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 02:44 AM
    If you have option between passport or classic go Classic!

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 03:00 AM
  6. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I've had the Passport for 4 months now... love it!

Had q10,z10,z30 and Iphone 5 before this...

Fab phone!

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 03:08 AM
    I still love my Passport but I have to say I prefer the Passport with a full touch screen or with slider physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 08:20 AM
    I can handle my Passport keyboard no problem. It's not the shining characteristic of Passport. But I love my Passport.

If you like to use Android apps, you want to use the most powerful BlackBerry - today that would be Passport. Nothing else comes close.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    01-30-15 09:01 AM
    I love the passport people ask how does it fit in my pocket when the see me pull it out of there. When watching anybody with a phone I rarely see anybody use one hand while typing even with iphones so I don't see the deal about using two hands to type. Battery life is great.

Posted from my Z30
    01-31-15 01:40 PM
    Love my Passport. Came from Q10 and then had the Z30 for a while.

With the. 2072 leak, this device is very nice because of the camera improvements which were really a black eye on this great phone.

One handed use is difficult : I don't mean typing because most people will use two hands to type. I mean unlocking the phone with picture password, swiping to answer a call, making a call - because the phone icon is way on the left and it's not easy to reach if you're holding it right handed, dial pad is large so can't enter numbers comfortably etc.

Even with the one handed limitations, this device is the best BlackBerry I've owned.

I bought the Classic for my Bold holdout wife and it is not bad at all. The usability with the trackpad on BB10 is really nice. Things like minimizing and closing apps with the back button, are just more pleasant with the feedback of a button. I also am really jealous of the end call button because it is one of my peeves with all other BB10 devices: I wish they would support a shortcut setting like long press spacebar in the phone app to hang up!

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 02:01 PM
    The passport is a great device. The touch keyboard was an awesome idea. When reading long articles I turn the passport on its side and use the keyboard to scroll. If you're a big camera photographer the passport will definitely disappoint, do not get this phone if you love taking camera pictures. I know people are going to come on here and say it's user error. But whatever it is, there is an issue that needs to be addressed in future releases.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 05:34 PM
    Personally. I'd get the iphone 6 with what you have set up. And I have the passport and have had it for 3 months now. Great device but I do miss the original keyboard form.
    BlackBerry passport boasts having more screen space and while that's true, anytime you type you're still using a good chunk of the screen that's being taken by the line of the virtual keyboard (see my screenshot) and another line for the suggested typing so when it's all said and done height wise isn't much different from the Q20, just wider.
    Just my two cents.
    Attachment 330326

Wish to know about detecting lies? Join our channel at C002EFE5D. At The KUQO Group, we're always searching for the truth.
    What's the Q20? Isn't there a Q80?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 10:26 PM
    What's wrong with this picture that I took at night? Baloney about the camera being bad!
    Passport users opinions, please-img_20150130_175954.jpg

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 11:04 PM
    What's wrong with this picture that I took at night? Baloney about the camera being bad!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150130_175954.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	331047

Posted via CB10
    This is one of the most funny/sad posts ever. Look at the poor picture quality! What's that fuzzy thing in the middle of the pool? ROTFLMAO!

Have you seen pictures from other flagship phones? The BlackBerry cameras are substandard, and that picture could be Exhibit "A" at the trial.
    02-01-15 12:23 AM
    This is one of the most funny/sad posts ever. Look at the poor picture quality! What's that fuzzy thing in the middle of the pool? ROTFLMAO!

Have you seen pictures from other flagship phones? The BlackBerry cameras are substandard, and that picture could be Exhibit "A" at the trial.
    The Passport can actually take some really decent photos. The auto-focus is extremely slow for a point-and-shoot style camera, but that is supposedly significantly improved on the next OS update.
    Passport users opinions, please-img_20150109_153451_hdr.jpg

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    02-01-15 12:55 AM
    The Passport can actually take some really decent photos. The auto-focus is extremely slow for a point-and-shoot style camera, but that is supposedly significantly improved on the next OS update.

Name:	IMG_20150109_153451_hdr.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	331057

I hear you, but in fairness, doesn't your shot look a little washed out and fuzzy, too? I mean, for a daytime shot at that range, I'd expect a bit higher image quality.

My fingers are crossed that the official 10.3.1 OS upgrade improves things substantially, but I suppose time will tell.
    02-01-15 01:07 AM

Name:	IMG_20150109_153451_hdr.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	331057

What happened to that flower? I have many sads now

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 07:11 AM
    I have the Passport & CIassic, but always end up using the Classic 80% of the time.
    02-01-15 08:32 AM
    I have the Passport & CIassic, but always end up using the Classic 80% of the time.
    Oh yeah? I have Passport and end up not buying Classic... lol

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    02-01-15 09:48 AM
    I came from a samsung galaxy III but i love my passport! A little getting used to but its great now!

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 10:46 AM
    I went from a z10 to the passport so can't cant compare your q kb. As someone who was touchscreen only guy, I love the PP keyboard is great and screen size awesome!

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    02-02-15 05:53 AM
71 123