And Apple has had the same sorry OS (copying from everyone else including Blackberry) since iPhone 1 - LMFAO - In case your are so blinded by Apple and didn't know BB10 is a totally re-written OS from the ground up unlike Apple's IOS 7.x which is basically changing the styles and colors of the icons, wallpaper, etc. and adding a few features here and there and they call that innovation.
    Not quite, but there is one major difference. One OS sells phones and tablets, one doesn't sell them that well.

There is nothing wrong with incremental upgrades. Applications purchased in 2010 for an iPad one still work today on a current iPad, but have also been upgraded. Applications purchased for a BB in 2012, not only no longer work with the new model, but most haven't been updated, and there isn't a comparable app.

I'd cool it if I were you - Unless you have proof that this was paid for by Samsung marketing company you could find yourself in a lot of legal trouble.
    Don't need it. It's already happened with the HTC One M7 release. Nothing this guy spews out has any merit of truth.
    09-08-14 06:33 AM
76 ... 234