The Blackberry Passport (especially) the Silver Edition, seems to have retained a lot of its retail value.

But, since a lot of the Blackberries (including the newer devices) have had a reduction in pricing, does anyone know if the Passport (which has been on the market longer) will be included in near future price reductions.

A BlackBerry Fan
    07-30-16 12:06 PM
    Yes.

Posted via Commodore 64
    07-30-16 01:47 PM
    Hopefully there is a back to school sale, Thanksgiving or Black Friday sale for the existing BlackBerry 10 devices.

I am eagerly looking forward to buying a Passport SE when it goes on sale again.

Amazon had them on sale for $315 US a few weeks back and I am kicking myself daily for not getting one.

I just bought a Classic and it's unusual for me to buy things I don't really need but this was a deal that was almost too good to give up.

Hopefully the sales occur in the fall so I can get one

Posted via CB10
    07-30-16 02:58 PM
    Hopefully there is a back to school sale, Thanksgiving or Black Friday sale for the existing BlackBerry 10 devices.

I am eagerly looking forward to buying a Passport SE when it goes on sale again.

Amazon had them on sale for $315 US a few weeks back and I am kicking myself daily for not getting one.

I just bought a Classic and it's unusual for me to buy things I don't really need but this was a deal that was almost too good to give up.

Hopefully the sales occur in the fall so I can get one

Posted via CB10
    Yes the Passport SE went for around $300 recently.. Great deal and so expect it to return in the future.. Where did you find the Classic deal, I'm thinking about grabbing one, Big Classic fan.. Plus, I Never got to experience BB10.. Android user here xD.
    07-30-16 03:06 PM
    Yeah, it was a great deal at Amazon ,
    but I couldn't take advantage of it at the time.
    I've looked at Clove.co.uk because they carry a good price on Blackberries. Although you have to factor in the price of purchasing a separate wall plug, if you don't reside in the U.K.

But you could get a Passport O.G for 250 (roughly $330 USD or 435 CAD). You factor in a replacement plug for $20 at Shop Crackberry and you still come out better than the $363 Amazon price for a New International Version.
    But that's not the case for a PPSE. Which used to sell for the same price as the O.G at Clove, but now is 316.66 roughly 416 and 550, USD and CAD, respectively. Add an additional $20 for the power plug and you might still beat Amazon's price at roughly $449. But the Amazon seller does have free shipping.
    So shipping might factor in to the savings. And they no longer have the Classic, listed.
    So all in all, a price reduction would be welcomed.

A BlackBerry Fan
    07-30-16 04:45 PM
    Yes the Passport SE went for around $300 recently.. Great deal and so expect it to return in the future.. Where did you find the Classic deal, I'm thinking about grabbing one, Big Classic fan.. Plus, I Never got to experience BB10.. Android user here xD.

I love my Classic. I purchased it when it went on sale back in March with my carrier, Wind Mobile.

Purchased it for $399 with a $300 device discount. It's an excellent device!

Posted via CB10
    07-30-16 04:46 PM