I guess Blackberry Passport is the best one so far. PRIV is a good cell from Blackberry but I still feel OS10 has an edge over Android and Blackberry should revert back to its basic. OS 10 is what makes BB different from others and BB should maintain its identity.
    05-17-16 08:20 AM
    Yes BB10 is different and it did give BlackBerry their own identity and the potential of their own platform and what rewards that could have brought. And yes it had so much potential to be a true OS.

But it was a product that BlackBerry was trying to make money on, and over a three year period they lost billions.... business can only do that for so long.
    05-17-16 08:26 AM
    Totally flippin' agree!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    BerrySoul and acovey like this.
    05-17-16 08:26 AM
    Yes BB10 is different and it did give BlackBerry their own identity and the potential of their own platform and what rewards that could have brought. And yes it had so much potential to be a true OS.

But it was a product that BlackBerry was trying to make money on, and over a three year period they lost billions.... business can only do that for so long.
    Same comments on every BB10 post

Posted via Priv
    05-17-16 08:37 AM
    I guess Blackberry Passport is the best one so far. PRIV is a good cell from Blackberry but I still feel OS10 has an edge over Android and Blackberry should revert back to its basic. OS 10 is what makes BB different from others and BB should maintain its identity.
    It's a great wide phone... :-)

(but doesn't swim in the ocean!)

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    05-18-16 11:34 PM

BlackBerry didn't really put any effort into selling BB10. No ads for them and no ads for Priv either. Public can't buy what they are not exposed to.

Posted via my Priv
    05-19-16 07:22 AM
    It definitely is wonderful.. =)

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 09:22 AM
    I loved my passport and a couple of my friends still use one here in the US. I only switched to IOS and Android because of some apps I have to use that will not run in the OS10 Android runtime.

I am however looking for a nice used P9983 to play around with if I can find one for a good price.
    05-19-16 11:09 AM
    Passport is arguably the best ever PKB phone by BlackBerry. No comparisons at all. BlackBerry 10 is the best OS I have ever used.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    acovey likes this.
    05-19-16 11:29 AM
    Totally agreed, my friend

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 11:30 AM
    Agreed Passport is a great BB10 phone, the best BB10 phone imho.

 Passport SE 
    05-19-16 01:11 PM
    They tried, but it just didn't worked out. No matter how hard they tried and how hard the BlackBerry faithful wouldn't accept it, people need apps, and BlackBerry 10 is severely lacking. Being different and maintaining identity is one thing, but as a company, they need to be profitable, and in terms of sales, BlackBerry 10 just wouldn't cut it.

Nonetheless, the Passport is indeed fantastic most esp. its battery capacity. Someone who values SMS, emails and calls will find the extreme runtime by the Passport truly magnificent.
    05-19-16 01:22 PM
    BB10 Os is simply awesome. The best Os there is. Ios and android are sluggish, slow, unsecure, battery eating crap.

Posted via CB10
    acovey and AllanQuatermain like this.
    05-19-16 08:18 PM
    BB10 Os is simply awesome. The best Os there is. Ios and android are sluggish, slow, unsecure, battery eating crap.
    If having an octa-core, 2.6 GHz processor is sluggish and slow then I don't know what is fast anymore.
    05-19-16 08:31 PM
    A true Blackberry phone runs a BBOS. No Android OS for me.
    AllanQuatermain likes this.
    05-19-16 08:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    TL;DR
    05-19-16 09:12 PM
    If having an octa-core, 2.6 GHz processor is sluggish and slow then I don't know what is fast anymore.
    The fact that Android will still lag on that kind of hardware says everything.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 12:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    They run faster and work better once you remove your tinfoil hat.

*C5303
    TgeekB and xKingHopy like this.
    05-20-16 01:26 AM
    Lol
    05-20-16 06:52 PM
    They tried, but it just didn't worked out. No matter how hard they tried and how hard the BlackBerry faithful wouldn't accept it, people need apps, and BlackBerry 10 is severely lacking. Being different and maintaining identity is one thing, but as a company, they need to be profitable, and in terms of sales, BlackBerry 10 just wouldn't cut it.

Nonetheless, the Passport is indeed fantastic most esp. its battery capacity. Someone who values SMS, emails and calls will find the extreme runtime by the Passport truly magnificent.
    Someone who uses a laptop for work will be very happy with the Passport as a mobile laptop which also makes calls.

If you don't need a laptop at work, then you are probably using apps and tablets at work.

Different type of business.
    In my business (high tech IC design for phones and fiberoptics), if you were to use an app at work, you wouldn't be working, you'd be using company time for personal interests and that includes banking apps...
    05-20-16 08:48 PM