RIM has got it so wrong for starts they are so far behind apple when apple brought out the first Iphone it was amazing and ahead of its time in 2007 with its 2mp camera that shoots stills , 2g signal and touch screen and the ability to be able to access the internet which had never been seen before on any phone before.
    They have the ability to upgrade there operating system with the phone and and each operating system is completely different from the last making the user experience so much better, and with the recent planned releases with iOS 5 which are new and unique to iphones such as imessenger and the ability see notifications in a non intrusive way will make it the best yet
    Oh and the media experience is amazing as well you can use apples own copy protected music and videos and download from the itunes website that is the way forward

now these now BOS7 phones they are just rubbish and should have been out years ago, come on there are hardly any applications for them what are RIM doing then the application memory is really small when themes are 2mb at least if i load them 10-20 on thats 40mb wasted I really need to have those themes
    then the cameras its only 5mp we need more come on if i want to take a good photo i need more mp, thats what is needed and a camera is the most important thing on the phone oh and no front facing camera that just sucks your meant to be up to date and the new idea of having a front facing camera on the phone is it its never been seen b4
    and these phones are not either duel core, duel core is needed to be able to play games i want to play medal of honer in my phone
    and HTML messages not opening with all the pictures etc i want to be ale to see the pictures even on my junk mail and don't care if it uses all my download limit I only get important emails in HTML with no written txt
    and before anyone mentions battery life i will be carrying a mini generator around with me so i can plug my phone in 24/7
    oh and the biggest problem i see is that you have a phone option on it phones were so outdated come on that was done in the 90's, if your going to make it a phone you should make it button less where you don't have to search through ur contact lists or type a number, maybe use your own voice

feel free to add more (as i probably think of more myself)

(p.s. this is not meant to offend anyone sorry if it does as its meant to be only a joke)
    08-11-11 06:54 AM
    ahhhh must be that dry British humour
    08-11-11 07:16 AM
    ahhhh must be that dry British humour
    Not sure about that, I'm British and have no idea why that is meant to be funny.
    01itr and dodger_moore like this.
    08-11-11 07:23 AM
    Yeah, its like a typical tech news report translated to grade 3 english. LOL....jk jk. I see what you were trying to do but, no offence, but it wasn't that funny. To make it funny, try to make your statements a little more outlandish and ridiculous so its a little more obvious that it is a parody. Oh, and use typically ridiculous words to describe BB phones and Apple's devices. I can't help but feel that BB haters would take the post seriously and agree.

For example, try "With the release of the new Jurassic-era BB phones looming, Steve Jobs has been sent to hospital for uncontrollable laughter. Carbon-dating of the BB phones suggest new features such as the use of metal in the device. This comes as the pope has recently updated the bible by replacing the holy trinity with the iphone, ipad and ipod....etc..

That is funny.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Buzz_Dengue likes this.
    08-11-11 10:18 AM
    WOW, This guy is a riot... oops sorry...
    01itr likes this.
    08-11-11 10:25 AM
    its actually meant to be less funny and more actually saying a point (the use of the word parody was meant to shoot down the bb haters before they start) and what i wrote is actually based on some of the things that have I have actually seen on this forum (and was written out of frustration than actually being aimed at being funny just me pointing out a few things that i want to say when threads start like this and saying how amazing apple, droid is compared to blackberry)
    08-11-11 11:22 AM
    This sounds more like the Apple stock boards on Yahoo than anything else...
    08-12-11 12:00 PM
    Yeah, its like a typical tech news report translated to grade 3 english. LOL....jk jk. I see what you were trying to do but, no offence, but it wasn't that funny. To make it funny, try to make your statements a little more outlandish and ridiculous so its a little more obvious that it is a parody. Oh, and use typically ridiculous words to describe BB phones and Apple's devices. I can't help but feel that BB haters would take the post seriously and agree.

For example, try "With the release of the new Jurassic-era BB phones looming, Steve Jobs has been sent to hospital for uncontrollable laughter. Carbon-dating of the BB phones suggest new features such as the use of metal in the device. This comes as the pope has recently updated the bible by replacing the holy trinity with the iphone, ipad and ipod....etc..

That is funny.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yup, I gotta admit the carbon dating part got an actual laugh out of me. That was much better.
    08-12-11 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD