Any thoughts as to which is better?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 09:51 PM
    There are tons of threads about this already, search and find out it truly is all up to the user and their wants/needs.

Thnx, Tripster

09-09-09 09:54 PM
    Any thoughts as to which is better?

I've been wondering this very same thing (Pandora user), but was wary of an answer similar to the one you got. I guess I'll search for the answer as well. Slacker looks to have a more attractive GUI compared to Pandora, but I'm used to the PC-version of Pandora already.
    09-09-09 10:03 PM
    Why can't you use both? I would if I listened to music on my bb.

09-10-09 12:44 AM
    There are roughly 10 threads with this exact same title on this forum.
    09-10-09 02:42 AM
    i personally like pandora its only 316kb when slacker is 1.5mb... slacker seems a bit over kill too much going on, but if you like tons of features then slacker is the way. If you're more into playing music quick searchs the pandora.
    09-10-09 05:09 AM
    whether or not there are tons of other threads I still would like to reply for other readers that read this thread.

I use both Pandora and Slacker on my Bold with AT&T. They both have advantages but some of the reasons I like

Slacker
    Has Top Stations already made for listening.
    Todays Hits with well todays hits
    Chill (Non-vocal) I use for times when in bed because no vocals just instrumental music.
    Comedy channel explicit or non

Pandora
    Well the only thing or things that make this worth having is the sound quality or bit rate seems 10 times better with Pandora vs Slacker. I use the Blackberry Stereo Gateway with my car and listen to music all the time and Pandora almost never needs to cache or cut in or out to keep up with the music that is playing plus as I said it has a much cleaner/louder bit rate than Slacker.

I use both for different moods and different times. They both have the same features with the free versions and they both have the ability to "create" your own stations by searching for artists or songs. I like that you can be listening to your own made station genre and get some old songs you may have forgot about. Both great to have in my opinion.
    09-11-09 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD