BlackBerry supposedly raised their royalty fee with claims that they've encountered increased costs with keeping up with the updates.
    TCL wasn't having it (which I actually agree, changing agreements after agreements isn't cool).

There is a BlackBerry key3 prototype. Perhaps it's this elusive (BBJ100)?
    But TCL hasn't green lit it yet...."90% sure they won't".

TCL wants to license the design and keyboard only and exclude the BlackBerry software. This would be branded as a Palm (pre-3) instead of a BlackBerry key3. The cost is said to be closer to around $400ish. Of course BlackBerry isn't having that and is currently looking for another manufacturer. Doubt anyone would want to jump on board after this either.

As an avid BlackBerry fan I would like to see BlackBerry take up TCL's offer regarding the Palm Pre-3.
    Security is nice, but it's largely a bonus rather than a main reason to buy the phone. People primarily buy BlackBerry for the pkb....undoubtedly this is true. If it wasn't the all-touch would outsell the pkb phones, but they don't aren't are largely forgotten.

Security can also be a problem. I know I for one would love a BlackBerry phone that I could root. Would allow greater ownership of our own devices. We could download whatever OS we want.

BlackBerry I love you and hope you do continue making good apps, but Im quite upset with you for not letting the pkb to continue. That's what we want, I'd rather live without BlackBerry software than live without the pkb.
    01-21-20 02:32 PM
    BlackBerry supposedly raised their royalty fee with claims that they've encountered increased costs with keeping up with the updates.
    TCL wasn't having it (which I actually agree, changing agreements after agreements isn't cool).

There is a BlackBerry key3 prototype. Perhaps it's this elusive (BBJ100)?
    But TCL hasn't green lit it yet...."90% sure they won't".

TCL wants to license the design and keyboard only and exclude the BlackBerry software. This would be branded as a Palm (pre-3) instead of a BlackBerry key3. The cost is said to be closer to around $400ish. Of course BlackBerry isn't having that and is currently looking for another manufacturer. Doubt anyone would want to jump on board after this either.

As an avid BlackBerry fan I would like to see BlackBerry take up TCL's offer regarding the Palm Pre-3.
    Security is nice, but it's largely a bonus rather than a main reason to buy the phone. People primarily buy BlackBerry for the pkb....undoubtedly this is true. If it wasn't the all-touch would outsell the pkb phones, but they don't aren't are largely forgotten.

Security can also be a problem. I know I for one would love a BlackBerry phone that I could root. Would allow greater ownership of our own devices. We could download whatever OS we want.

BlackBerry I love you and hope you do continue making good apps, but Im quite upset with you for not letting the pkb to continue. That's what we want, I'd rather live without BlackBerry software than live without the pkb.
    Source? Where are you getting your information? This feels like 3rd hand conjecture, pulling together a combination of assertions and speculation.

Neither BlackBerry Mobile or TCL have said any of this, so if you don't cite any sources it will be hard to take any of this seriously.

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    01-21-20 02:37 PM
    Fabiann8686 posted something he witnessed. The credibility is questionable, but without TCL or BlackBerry doing anything we're left to speculate. We do know that BlackBerry reps at CES2020 are telling us that nothing is in the pipeline. We also know that there is tension between TCL and BlackBerry. Last year we saw the registration of BBJ100, but no one can confirm what that actually is.

So, yes it's nothing official. But with no device on the horizon....no key2 updates stated. It's concerning.
    01-21-20 02:50 PM
    Fabiann8686 posted something he witnessed. The credibility is questionable, but without TCL or BlackBerry doing anything we're left to speculate. We do know that BlackBerry reps at CES2020 are telling us that nothing is in the pipeline. We also know that there is tension between TCL and BlackBerry. Last year we saw the registration of BBJ100, but no one can confirm what that actually is.

So, yes it's nothing official. But with no device on the horizon....no key2 updates stated. It's concerning.
    Yes. I think we can be confident that the business didn't work out the way either party had hoped it would, and unless we hear differently, we don't know that BlackBerry Limited or TCL (or anyone else for that matter) is still looking to build phones with the BlackBerry brand or the PKB.

01-21-20 06:03 PM
    We will never hear anything official any time soon.
    I think we so far got three legit rumors (two sources came from insiders and one from the reputable German journalist). They are very in line and complete each other. All predictions were also correct.

BlackBerry might not find a reasonable profit to license the keyboard only, and they are probably trying to force TCL to continue with the current license agreement, which seems no longer working with them.

I think this is the end, unless BlackBerry Limited changes its mind and lower the demand limit.
    01-22-20 01:55 AM
    +1 PKB > Security.
    01-22-20 03:19 AM
    We will never hear anything official any time soon.
    I think we so far got three legit rumors (two sources came from insiders and one from the reputable German journalist). They are very in line and complete each other. All predictions were also correct.

BlackBerry might not find a reasonable profit to license the keyboard only, and they are probably trying to force TCL to continue with the current license agreement, which seems no longer working with them.

I think this is the end, unless BlackBerry Limited changes its mind and lower the demand limit.
    Whatever the amount, it wasn’t based on 1/10 the volume that Key2 seems to be moving compared with KEYone more or less.

I don’t think BlackBerry or any real OEM has any interest with low volume PKB hardware.

Even Unihertz is probably shocked at the low volume and the customer service PIA that BlackBerry PKB customers are. The sheer level of customer engagement might be part of the problem as well
    01-22-20 05:29 AM

Even Unihertz is probably shocked at the low volume and the customer service PIA that BlackBerry PKB customers are.
    Lol what are you talking about? A few vocal complaints due to a real issue? They fixed it and now I doubt they're gonna be having many complaints, they seemed to have fixed most things with the first update.
    01-22-20 09:28 AM
    I don't see why TCL wouldn't use whatever R&D they put into the KEY3/BBJ100 and turn that thing into a Palm phone for which they won't have to pay a dime to any other company.

I mean they did launch the idiotic tiny Palm slab in late 2018, so it can't possibly do worse than that thing.
    01-22-20 09:30 AM
    Lol what are you talking about? A few vocal complaints due to a real issue? They fixed it and now I doubt they're gonna be having many complaints, they seemed to have fixed most things with the first update.
    I’m really more referring to BlackBerry PKB customers being PIA and the PKB volume is abysmally low even for their business model
    01-22-20 10:13 AM
    PKB being put on an expensive mid-grade phone and most all being sold unlocked full retail (little to no carrier plans). I'm not surprised the sales are lack-luster.

Yes, us diehards love them, but us by ourselves (especially since there is a massive passport & BB10 holdout crowd) isn't enough to support the continuation of the pkb itself. Need new blood and interest.

The pkb turns heads and gets people interested, but when Adam Apple or Sammy Samsung users pick it up they're super disappointed with the specs. I think many people would be cool with a phone that doesn't play games or movies well....but many people want a bad *** phone and speed. It's that simple.

The notion that a phone with a pkb inherently has to be a slow boring office ***** is such garbage. I think it's great for business, but modern business is very much done by entrepreneurs via social media. I'd rather see BlackBerry market their phones to this type of business rather than corporations.
    Show how the pkb saves time, reduces errors, and increases safety as you walk down the busy street to your important meeting. Show how the phone can still take great pics and has a fun side to help celebrate and grow your brand.

It's a vertical communication king with the speed needed to get the job done and a camera to gain you the customer.
    the_boon likes this.
    01-22-20 03:45 PM
    Source? Where are you getting your information? This feels like 3rd hand conjecture, pulling together a combination of assertions and speculation.

Neither BlackBerry Mobile or TCL have said any of this, so if you don't cite any sources it will be hard to take any of this seriously.

Yup: I heard a guy telling a guy that he knew the people running BlackBerry and they said they would raise the fee. If the guy was rite than TCL would say no. But then this woman told me she was told by another woman that the new device was done but waiting on a green light. Than again she could not remember if she said she was waiting for the light to turn green? But as I said................
    falbo likes this.
    01-22-20 04:07 PM
    PKB being put on an expensive mid-grade phone and most all being sold unlocked full retail (little to no carrier plans). I'm not surprised the sales are lack-luster.

Yes, us diehards love them, but us by ourselves (especially since there is a massive passport & BB10 holdout crowd) isn't enough to support the continuation of the pkb itself. Need new blood and interest.

The pkb turns heads and gets people interested, but when Adam Apple or Sammy Samsung users pick it up they're super disappointed with the specs. I think many people would be cool with a phone that doesn't play games or movies well....but many people want a bad *** phone and speed. It's that simple.

The notion that a phone with a pkb inherently has to be a slow boring office ***** is such garbage. I think it's great for business, but modern business is very much done by entrepreneurs via social media. I'd rather see BlackBerry market their phones to this type of business rather than corporations.
    Show how the pkb saves time, reduces errors, and increases safety as you walk down the busy street to your important meeting. Show how the phone can still take great pics and has a fun side to help celebrate and grow your brand.

It's a vertical communication king with the speed needed to get the job done and a camera to gain you the customer.
    Other than folks on this and other fan sites, who are a miniscule fraction of the world's users, I haven't heard a single human complain about specs or performance on ANY phone in the last five years. Even low-end phones are sufficient for most users.

If TCL had wanted to sell more phones, they would have been better off with LOWER specs for a few dollars less rather than higher specs for hundreds of dollars more.

RCJ28 likes this.
    01-22-20 05:11 PM
    Other than folks on this and other fan sites, who are a miniscule fraction of the world's users, I haven't heard a single human complain about specs or performance on ANY phone in the last five years. Even low-end phones are sufficient for most users.

If TCL had wanted to sell more phones, they would have been better off with LOWER specs for a few dollars less rather than higher specs for hundreds of dollars more.

This couldn't be more wrong. Yes, maybe if you're a boomer or older Gen-X or maybe just a minimalist then yes a mid-grade spec phone is perfectly fine.

I'm cool with the specs presented on the key2, only reason I didn't buy one is because I couldnt justify spending a ton of money on a new phone with an inferior or lackluster camera. The keyone was great because at the time it was about as good as it got (hardware wise)....same camera as the pixel. However, the key2 unanimously agreed it fell short in this department. It just did.

I'm not a selfie fan and rarely find myself in other people's photos. It's not how I live. I'd also be cool with carrying either a separate camera or even an add on like the DSO One or something....but the camera still needs to hold its own and it doesn't. I do take pics of the kids and stuff just out and about. The keyone works just fine.

But it's frustrating how little BlackBerry underestimates the selling point of a camera really is. They both agree that the keyone was a success selling just shy of 1million units. The key2 (while official numbers aren't out) I bet it's not doing as well despite the considerable upgrade to everything BUT the camera.

People care about specs, that's why they buy the flagship phones. They want the latest and greatest tech to do whatever it is they do. In america we love power even when we don't need it....I mean look at Truck sales.....now look at how many of those truck owners own nothing to tow and only use their truck to grab groceries and some fire wood. It's a bit over kill for a grocery getter and yet people want them and buy them. Phones are no different.

YouTuber reviews are extremely influential which is the largest exposure the BlackBerry brand has. They don't do commercials and rely on YouTube and forums to sell their products. YouTubers largely bash the BlackBerry brand not because of the keyboard or even the small screen....but the "gets the job done" camera and the "mediocre speed".

BlackBerry is more than just a business tool...it's a communications tool. Social media is a huge communications platform and is used by millions of underdog entrepreneurs daily to promote their businesses. Its an untapped group of people who'd benefit from this brand....and yet we have fans of the brand demanding mediocrity....might as well just shout from the tops of buildings that we're stubborn, out of touch, and confused.

The pkb needs to stay, the legit flagship processor and camera are needed to attract NEW people to the brand. The "no fun....ever" approach just isn't cutting it.
    the_boon and bb9900user2018 like this.
    01-23-20 11:27 AM
    This couldn't be more wrong. Yes, maybe if you're a boomer or older Gen-X or maybe just a minimalist then yes a mid-grade spec phone is perfectly fine.

I'm cool with the specs presented on the key2, only reason I didn't buy one is because I couldnt justify spending a ton of money on a new phone with an inferior or lackluster camera. The keyone was great because at the time it was about as good as it got (hardware wise)....same camera as the pixel. However, the key2 unanimously agreed it fell short in this department. It just did.

I'm not a selfie fan and rarely find myself in other people's photos. It's not how I live. I'd also be cool with carrying either a separate camera or even an add on like the DSO One or something....but the camera still needs to hold its own and it doesn't. I do take pics of the kids and stuff just out and about. The keyone works just fine.

But it's frustrating how little BlackBerry underestimates the selling point of a camera really is. They both agree that the keyone was a success selling just shy of 1million units. The key2 (while official numbers aren't out) I bet it's not doing as well despite the considerable upgrade to everything BUT the camera.

People care about specs, that's why they buy the flagship phones. They want the latest and greatest tech to do whatever it is they do. In america we love power even when we don't need it....I mean look at Truck sales.....now look at how many of those truck owners own nothing to tow and only use their truck to grab groceries and some fire wood. It's a bit over kill for a grocery getter and yet people want them and buy them. Phones are no different.

YouTuber reviews are extremely influential which is the largest exposure the BlackBerry brand has. They don't do commercials and rely on YouTube and forums to sell their products. YouTubers largely bash the BlackBerry brand not because of the keyboard or even the small screen....but the "gets the job done" camera and the "mediocre speed".

BlackBerry is more than just a business tool...it's a communications tool. Social media is a huge communications platform and is used by millions of underdog entrepreneurs daily to promote their businesses. Its an untapped group of people who'd benefit from this brand....and yet we have fans of the brand demanding mediocrity....might as well just shout from the tops of buildings that we're stubborn, out of touch, and confused.

The pkb needs to stay, the legit flagship processor and camera are needed to attract NEW people to the brand. The "no fun....ever" approach just isn't cutting it.
    The number of new users who would pay a significant premium of 40% or more for the same specs they could get from a flagship iPhone or Samsung is vanishingly small. And make no mistake, the premium would be huge due to the lack of scale. And how many carriers would stock such an expensive "dream device."

Perhaps we're entering an Era of $1,500-$2,000 phones, and the PKB is as sexy as a folding screen to millions of people, but I see no evidence of that.

01-23-20 11:58 AM

It’s over as the PKB form is dead or undesirable for too many prospective users now. The BlackBerry name isn’t necessary as TCL will save money just leveraging it’s already familiar TV electronics brand and it’s licensed Alcatel brand for now.

The VKB is too dominant for too many users including the fabled executives of practically every Fortune 1000 company. If unable to successfully use a VKB, I’m sure there’s plenty of admins on staff for assistance purposes.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-23-20 12:02 PM

You vastly overestimate the number of Apple and Samsung users who know anything about processor, RAM, mAh, resolution, etc. iPhone owners are the dumbest of the phone users; they know nothing about technology but want to brag about how cool wireless charging is when Android has had it since 2012. Samsung users are a bit smarter but except for some diehards most couldn't tell you anything about specs.

You also vastly overestimate how "modern business is very much done by entrepreneurs via social media." That's the image of the Silicon Valley "disruptor" in pop culture but the vast majority of white-collar people work 9-5 for corporations.
    01-26-20 06:43 AM
    You vastly overestimate the number of Apple and Samsung users who know anything about processor, RAM, mAh, resolution, etc. iPhone owners are the dumbest of the phone users; they know nothing about technology but want to brag about how cool wireless charging is when Android has had it since 2012. Samsung users are a bit smarter but except for some diehards most couldn't tell you anything about specs.

You also vastly overestimate how "modern business is very much done by entrepreneurs via social media." That's the image of the Silicon Valley "disruptor" in pop culture but the vast majority of white-collar people work 9-5 for corporations.
    I wouldn't say that iPhone users are "dumb" in general, but yes when it comes to mobile device hardware, a huge portion of them don't even really know what their own phones are running on.

You can also thank Apple for dumbing everything down for them...
    01-26-20 07:34 AM
    Mistake on Tcl part. Check CNET article "7 iPhone features that Droid can not". 7 iPhone features that Android phones can't do no matter how hard they try. All within bb or BBM suite. Just need update. Fragmented Droid platform prevent the optimization.

Posted via CB10
    mundo472 likes this.
    01-26-20 09:17 AM

I'm not about to say that all iPhone and Galaxy users are "dumb". That seems a bit audacious and quite frankly close minded. I'd go as far as to say they don't know specs, yes, this is generally true. They almost always assume new means best. Phones are fashionable, that's the reality.

The silicon valley types may be a minority population wise, but they're called influencers for a reason. They're influential. We're NOT their target audience. Their target audience are people wanting a portable game system and theater. Where we (BlackBerry users) want a communications device / pocket laptop. A different demographic. But by simply passing them off as "dumb" doesn't exactly say "come on over guys, the waters fine!". Fact is, in order for BlackBerry to make money they need to sell more devices. Very simple, I'm sure you know this. I'm sure you also know there aren't enough BlackBerry users to support their business....or at least warrant a new device. BlackBerry / TCL whomever, needs to appeal to at least SOME of those Apple / Samsung / LG ECT ECT users and convert them over.

People are used to huge screens, water proof, 'bitchin' cameras and lots of gimmicks like wireless charging. How can you possibly convince someone used to all that stuff to just come on over to a pkb device with a small basic screen, inferior camera, inferior processor, not water proof, and really on gimmick is a pkb? It will and has shown to have picked up a few fans, BUT it's not enough.

I like my keyone and really don't have any complaints. What I'm saying is in order for people to drop their brand of choice and come on over to BlackBerry, BlackBerry is going to need to incorporate SOME fun. Otherwise people will just write it off as an over priced phone with a pkb. And I'm not wrong on this, the numbers show this.

I want to see the pkb live on and only way I see that happening is if they release a key3 or pre3 with higher specs....especially a camera.

The 9-5 corporation is the norm, yes. Not saying it isn't. But you're greatly under estimating how many of those corporations have long abandoned BlackBerry either in favor of cheaper androids, iPhones, or BYOD. BlackBerry has no chance. I worked with several corporations that used to be BlackBerry users and I bring my phone in and they just laugh. No one is interested....at least Americans aren't anyway.
    But the individual entrepreneur or small business is a strong possibility. Someone who takes chances, thinks outside the box, needs that extra advantage over the big dogs. And yes, as a business owner myself I use social media to sell my products. I'm not big enough to buy ad time on tv.....I have to do what millions of small businesses around the US do.....use social media to promote our products.

Sounds to me like you're just an older guy who's just not open minded and yet has all the answers.
    the_boon likes this.
    01-28-20 09:19 PM
    I'm not about to say that all iPhone and Galaxy users are "dumb". That seems a bit audacious and quite frankly close minded. I'd go as far as to say they don't know specs, yes, this is generally true. They almost always assume new means best. Phones are fashionable, that's the reality.

The silicon valley types may be a minority population wise, but they're called influencers for a reason. They're influential. We're NOT their target audience. Their target audience are people wanting a portable game system and theater. Where we (BlackBerry users) want a communications device / pocket laptop. A different demographic. But by simply passing them off as "dumb" doesn't exactly say "come on over guys, the waters fine!". Fact is, in order for BlackBerry to make money they need to sell more devices. Very simple, I'm sure you know this. I'm sure you also know there aren't enough BlackBerry users to support their business....or at least warrant a new device. BlackBerry / TCL whomever, needs to appeal to at least SOME of those Apple / Samsung / LG ECT ECT users and convert them over.

People are used to huge screens, water proof, 'bitchin' cameras and lots of gimmicks like wireless charging. How can you possibly convince someone used to all that stuff to just come on over to a pkb device with a small basic screen, inferior camera, inferior processor, not water proof, and really on gimmick is a pkb? It will and has shown to have picked up a few fans, BUT it's not enough.

I like my keyone and really don't have any complaints. What I'm saying is in order for people to drop their brand of choice and come on over to BlackBerry, BlackBerry is going to need to incorporate SOME fun. Otherwise people will just write it off as an over priced phone with a pkb. And I'm not wrong on this, the numbers show this.

I want to see the pkb live on and only way I see that happening is if they release a key3 or pre3 with higher specs....especially a camera.

The 9-5 corporation is the norm, yes. Not saying it isn't. But you're greatly under estimating how many of those corporations have long abandoned BlackBerry either in favor of cheaper androids, iPhones, or BYOD. BlackBerry has no chance. I worked with several corporations that used to be BlackBerry users and I bring my phone in and they just laugh. No one is interested....at least Americans aren't anyway.
    But the individual entrepreneur or small business is a strong possibility. Someone who takes chances, thinks outside the box, needs that extra advantage over the big dogs. And yes, as a business owner myself I use social media to sell my products. I'm not big enough to buy ad time on tv.....I have to do what millions of small businesses around the US do.....use social media to promote our products.

Sounds to me like you're just an older guy who's just not open minded and yet has all the answers.
    Thanks but I'm not.

Not all iPhone users are dumb, but most are dumb when it comes to their phones. They eat up the latest iPhone release no matter what it is.

Nobody cares about influencers, just like nobody cares about the Oscars. It's a small audience that few people listen to or admire beyond their college years.

We're in agreement that TCL needs to do a better job at building and marketing phones. But they tried the "influencer" route. They paid CrackBerry Kevin to come out of hiding, got Mr. Mobile on their side, and sent free devices even to obscure YouTubers. Yet what is the most-viewed BlackBerry video of all time? JerryRigEverything's video showing the K1 screen falling out.

You need high-quality devices at a reasonable price that the company will actually support for more than 6 months.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and elfabio80 like this.
    01-29-20 09:14 AM
    You need high-quality devices at a reasonable price that the company will actually support for more than 6 months.
    Apple has shown that you don't have to do all three....
    hplovecraft likes this.
    01-29-20 09:24 AM
    Thanks but I'm not.

Not all iPhone users are dumb, but most are dumb when it comes to their phones. They eat up the latest iPhone release no matter what it is.

Nobody cares about influencers, just like nobody cares about the Oscars. It's a small audience that few people listen to or admire beyond their college years.

We're in agreement that TCL needs to do a better job at building and marketing phones. But they tried the "influencer" route. They paid CrackBerry Kevin to come out of hiding, got Mr. Mobile on their side, and sent free devices even to obscure YouTubers. Yet what is the most-viewed BlackBerry video of all time? JerryRigEverything's video showing the K1 screen falling out.

Is the point going over your head or are you normally just a jaded person?

This is why you're not grasping the concept here. I'm not saying we're the demographic that needs marketed too on BlackBerry products. We'll buy them....well at least most of us will....some of us like to dwell on BB10. Never the less, if you own a BlackBerry now that's good. We're already invested in it. But guess what?
    The largest buying demographic is millenials. People between 23-38yrs old. The generation is largely connected to social media and doesn't respond to traditional marketing like previous generations. This is fact.

The reason that the influencer route hasn't worked for BlackBerry so far is simple. 2 larger influencers say it's great while the majority of bigger influencers say it's awful.

Unbox Therapy - hated it - 16.1million subscribers (2.8million views on the key2 video)

Linus Tech Tips - hated it - 10million subscribers (1.6million views on the key2 video)

JerryRigEverything - hated it, screen issue - 5.08million subscribers (1.3million key2 / 5.6million keyone)

Mr Mobile - liked it - only 859k subscribers (588k views on his most viewed key2 video)

At the end of the day the influencers appeal to an audience that largely hasn't had the pleasure of growing up with BlackBerry. It's a foreign brand to them. They see a ton of hate on BlackBerry and the YouTube videos aren't helping. If BlackBerry made a legit spec phone that wasn't just good enough for us BlackBerry fans, but good enough to be called a legit flagship the influencers wouldn't cut into it with such ferocity.

Doesn't help that BlackBerry has literally little to no plans in the US. You can't just walk into a cell phone provider and get a BlackBerry key2 on a payment plan like you can the other phones. BlackBerry is an intentional purchase because most of the time it's unlocked and we put it on our desired network. This is fine for me,....but most people dont have that kind of disposable income to buy a phone out right.

I don't think price is that big of an issue over all though....long as BlackBerry managed to get some 'plan' support with carriers. Why don't I think it's as big a deal as some make it out to be? Because of this.

Key2 - midspec phone $600
    Generic - midspec phone $300 or less

Key3 - highspec flagship $1,000
    IPhone 11 Pro - highspec flagship $1,099
    Galaxy S10+ - when it came out $1,599
    Pixel 4 - highspec flagship $800ish

I do think BlackBerry or Palm would be best served releasing a "Pro" high spec version and a "Lite" mid spec version.
    70% of the current BlackBerry android users are using their phone for personal use NOT business according to TCL. The brand isn't specific to business anymore.

People want a fun device with all the bells and whistles of a flagship, but have the added benefit of a pkb. Not such a hard concept to grasp.
    01-29-20 06:09 PM
    Doesn't help that BlackBerry has literally little to no plans in the US. You can't just walk into a cell phone provider and get a BlackBerry key2 on a payment plan like you can the other phones. BlackBerry is an intentional purchase because most of the time it's unlocked and we put it on our desired network. This is fine for me,....but most people dont have that kind of disposable income to buy a phone out right.
    This ^^^ was the biggest problem IMO.

Have you visited your local carrier store lately? You better like Samsung, Apple, or Google.
    01-29-20 09:43 PM
    This ^^^ was the biggest problem IMO.

Have you visited your local carrier store lately? You better like Samsung, Apple, or Google.
    It’s going to remain that way since those specific three OEMs have by far the biggest checkbooks to purchase carrier support
    01-29-20 09:49 PM
51 123