I have a palm pre and have had some issues with it, I am still within my 30day period so I know I can return it and possibly get a BB Tour, but will I get a 30day return period for that phone also? Just in case i want to switch BACK again to the pre?
    07-13-09 04:57 PM
    Yes, Verizon has a 30 day return policy. You will still be charged for the pro-rated portion of the plan.
    07-13-09 05:34 PM
    Yes, you can take it in and swap if you are within your thirty days. Once you swap however, you won't be able to do it again. So I hope you are confident that you will like the BB Tour. I am a BB user for life, but you may want to give the Pre a chance. They are releasing OS updates all the time and your issue may be corrected soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 06:58 PM
    What's wrong with the Pre?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 08:08 PM
    The phone is great but ive had some issues with it, it restarts all the time, especially sometimes when i slide the keyboard in, it lacks some basic features like recording video, being able to foward texts, rotating images, tons of little things. The touch screen is great and all, but i am getting tired of wiping it down after i use it, i guess its good though because its making me wash my hands a lot more. I will either replace my device with a new Pre or get the tour. I sort of miss my curve. The design of the blackberries is great too. I always liked the trackball and enjoyed how the keyboard was right on the front of the phone, it was a good size too, and BBM. Oh how I miss you.
    07-14-09 03:09 AM
    I'm in the exact same situation. I have the Pre. The browser and OS is awesome but I just cant handle the hardware. I did call the Sprint corporate store, they informed me that to exchange (non issue phone) it would be a $35 restock fee. I did ask him if I wanted to change back to the pre after I tried the tour. He said that I could and would not be charged a 2nd restocking fee. But I'd probably try to get that in writing
    07-14-09 11:02 AM
    I've only messed with the Pre in the store but I really didn't like it. After having my Curve I don't think I will choose any other phone over BlackBerry. I'm willing to give up the touchscreen for the trackball . I just have to wait a year now to go get my Tour
    07-14-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD