Good Morning Everyone,

As i sit here enjoying my morning cup of coffee, cup in one hand, my 9900 in the other (obviously scrolling through morning e-mails and viewing todays tasks at hand) i vaguely start to remember a dream i had the night before. The dream is much similar to the dreams i've been having as of late, in fact the dreams all started the day i entered to win, Crackberry Kevin's P'9981!

The dream varies from night to night, but there's a basic similarity to it all. It usually starts out with me walking in the showroom at my work, i'm greeting a client or what have you, then it begins, i feel a vibration, a notification and quickly pull out this shiny - gently used - phone unlike any other. It immediately draws all kinds of attention, some good some bad, but the curiosity gets to everyone. From a distance i hear a remark, it's faint, almost sarcastic, but none the less it's ever so true. The remark is simple and to the point: "Wow! talk about being Bold!"

This is the only time in my life that i can ever remember wishing that i was Charlie Bucket, and i'm desperately wishing for that Golden Ticket! For myself, this is the most exciting contest i've ever entered and the count down to the draw is really taking killing me!

Good luck to everyone who entered the contest! oh and on that day, Happy Birthday Kevin!

Thanks Crackberry Nation

Long Live, The RIMPIRE!
    05-11-12 07:29 AM
    your trippin
    lay off the mushrooms!

haha joking,good luck in the comp
    05-11-12 07:49 PM
    lol 'shrooms.. no.. lack of sleep for sure! however, i do have to say, this is one killer contest and i really have my hopes up there, despite seeing how many applicants there are.

and to make things worst, Kevin just re-posted the contest on the main page. 4 more days!
    05-12-12 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD