Here is a piece of news:
    Owners Lounge offers WorldMate Life for free, so go visit your owners lounge account and download it for free, direct from BB OTA.

11-01-07 01:57 PM
    I can download the app but it times out when trying to connect. The web site won't let me register or acknowledge that I have registered. This does not give me confidence. I've deleted the app and maybe will try tomorrow. Seems silly to have so much promo and the offer fails.
    11-05-07 10:16 PM
    This has been available via "built for blackberry" for a while, nice app, but I find little to no use for it as I do not frequently travel
    11-05-07 10:28 PM
    I was going to try it until I noticed that it's over a 1Mb file.
    11-05-07 10:40 PM
    I can download the app but it times out when trying to connect. The web site won't let me register or acknowledge that I have registered. This does not give me confidence. I've deleted the app and maybe will try tomorrow. Seems silly to have so much promo and the offer fails.
    It is working fine, possibly a connection problem on your berry?
    Others, I also thought, who needs Travel software, but it turns it is just much more than that.. in fact, this version is Lite version, which does not allow you to track your flight, get info on a flight, etc. But it lets you plan itinerary, check weather, conversion rates, and much more information. So it is a pretty good looking little software, and it's free.. I wasn't expecting something this bright and good looking.
    11-06-07 08:00 AM
    Update: the issue was probably with ATT or the web site because this morning installation proceeded smoothly and flawlessly. In the end, though, it seems much ado about a little unless you want ot pay $9.95 /mo which I don't at the moment.
    11-06-07 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD