Explain exactly how it is too big ?
    My wife thinks it's too big, also, but she feels the same way about the BB. She's very small (5-foot-nothing) and has small hands, and the smart phones all feel too big and klunky to her. She's only happy with a smaller flip phone that she can comfortably wrap her fingers around. FWIW her iPod is a Nano, as well, because to her the regular-sized ones are too large.
    11-11-08 07:18 AM
    My wife thinks it's too big, also, but she feels the same way about the BB. She's very small (5-foot-nothing) and has small hands, and the smart phones all feel too big and klunky to her. She's only happy with a smaller flip phone that she can comfortably wrap her fingers around. FWIW her iPod is a Nano, as well, because to her the regular-sized ones are too large.
    The only reason I posted that is because the person I quoted has a Curve and I have both side by side. The I-Phone is a tiny bit taller but less wide and less thick than the Curve so how is it too big ? Some people just desperately want to say something but it is B.S most of the times and pure lies.
    11-11-08 08:09 AM
    LOL... I would say waiting in line at 3am for a chance to get an iPhone is overrated.
    I agree, but I would probably do that for the Storm. LOL
    11-11-08 10:09 PM
    it's up there with the Wii
    11-14-08 11:38 AM
    Leo - Couldn't "too big" mean too long for another person? Oh snap! Get out the rolling pin and flatten that Curve out!

I had an iPhone for awhile. Its nice. Not very useful in a corporate environment, but nice. I know it works with ActiveSync now, but it's pretty limited. In my opinion, the iPhone is an amazing toy for grownups and the BlackBerry is a tool.

And boom goes the dynamite.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 06:38 AM
    I had the iphone for 6 days. I took it back and stayed with Verizon. Thank god I did because the Storm looks incredible. AT&T's service is the worst carrier I ever had, also the iphone 3g had so many glitches it took more time to use then my old palm treo.
    11-15-08 07:51 AM
    It says the touch interface is overrated.However i think no matter what is over rated as long as it works fine for us.I really don't care about what is overrated.Cause i don't think people buy things depending on the ratings.Nowadays lot of people, buy things from reading reviews. So in this case,i think websites like GadgetAccess can help people to decide which one is overrated than which one.
    11-16-08 05:37 AM
    I have friends that use the iphone. Having read the reviews on the storm, I'd have to say I'd choose the storm over the iphone. But that's just my .02
    11-16-08 07:48 AM
    thumbs up for storm
    Last edited by hasi123; 11-20-08 at 01:37 AM.
    11-20-08 01:35 AM
    It says the touch interface is overrated.However i think no matter what is over rated as long as it works fine for us.I really don't care about what is overrated.Cause i don't think people buy things depending on the ratings.Nowadays lot of people, buy things from reading reviews. So in this case,i think websites like GadgetAccess can help people to decide which one is overrated than which one.
    seems like an interesting resource.Glad to start with a positive reply as the first reply in this forum.Looking forward to be with you all.By the way seems like gadgetaccess has someting for knowledge seekers.
    11-20-08 01:36 AM
    the iPhone itself is ok. not as good as a BlackBerry for business because of email, texting, software, and keyboard issues.

however, where the HYPE ends is with the service. AT&T sucks in a lot of places including where i live.

they suck so badly that after 7 months, and 3 iPhone replacements, i left the jesus phone and the ultimate in CRAP service for Verizon... I should never have left.

and with that i will say IMHO the jesus phone is quite overrated and should be marketed as a more casual user device, not for businesses.
    Last edited by the1sen; 11-28-08 at 01:16 PM.
    11-28-08 01:11 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD