i need to know what phone is beter. the storm or the bold? i havent decided which one to switch to.
    01-13-10 08:17 AM
    Its really going to be up to you to make that decision by going in and looking at both of them. If you are referring to the storm2 and bold 2 then they are both the same phone with the same features except the storm2 has a bigger screen. you also need to decide if you really want a touch screen vs physical keyboard. I'm not going to get into specs like processor because its pointless. They both have the same features except what I stated above. Its really going to be about personal preference. I'm sure everyone will chime in with their personal preferences and opinions. I had the storm2 and switched to the tour because I realized how much i really liked the physical keyboard.
    01-13-10 09:19 AM
    I would go with the BOLD, but that's just me...the best thing to do is to read up on both, then go into VZW and AT&T and just kinda test each one out...then you'll know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 09:27 AM
    The Bold2....

01-13-10 10:16 AM
    I would say the bold 2. I'm not really a big fan of touchscreen phones except the iphone.

01-13-10 11:20 AM
    Wait for the dakota coming out soon. Touchscreen + physical keyboard. Best of both world.

01-13-10 12:41 PM
    Which is better for you? I like touch screen, some do not.
    01-13-10 12:43 PM
    I picked the bold and I cant be happier the battery life blows away the storm
    01-13-10 12:45 PM
    The real question is which Carrier is better for you between Verizon and ATT@T. I have Verizon and got the Tour which is as close as you get to the Bold on CDMA. I just prefer the full keyboard over the extra screen of the Storm.

01-13-10 02:37 PM
    Coming from a 9530 to the 9700 I would not go back. Not until the phone slims down a bit. The Storm is just too bulk. Especially if you don't have larger hands.
    01-13-10 02:47 PM
    Well I have the storm2 & I like it a lot. The phones are similar though. Its all about personal preference.

01-13-10 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD