Dear community,

I'm a big BlackBerry 10 OS fan but I'm currently confronted to an error and I'm hoping you can help me fix it.

As shown on the screenshot I have 3 email addresses: a gmail, a professional and an outlook one. The Gmail and the professional ones both work very well but the outlook one keeps on 'not responding'. I have already multiple times (x10) deleted the account and then added back. This would resolve the issue for few hours or days but is always coming back!

Outlook not responding-img_20160227_210334.png

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 03:15 PM
    Dear community,

I'm a big BlackBerry 10 OS fan but I'm currently confronted to an error and I'm hoping you can help me fix it.

As shown on the screenshot I have 3 email addresses: a gmail, a professional and an outlook one. The Gmail and the professional ones both work very well but the outlook one keeps on 'not responding'. I have already multiple times (x10) deleted the account and then added back. This would resolve the issue for few hours or days but is always coming back!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160227_210334.png 
Views:	223 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	392683

Posted via CB10
    which country are you in? seems fine to me in Canada

Also I remember now that most of the time I need to restart the phone in the morning when I live it on all night
    02-27-16 03:40 PM
    Thanks for the reply!

It's a French phone but I'm currently living in Scotland (UK). The weird thing is that it always work for some time but then the error comes back

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 03:52 PM
    Thanks for the reply!

It's a French phone but I'm currently living in Scotland (UK). The weird thing is that it always work for some time but then the error comes back

Posted via CB10
    do you keep it on all night or turn it off?
    02-27-16 03:57 PM
    Outlook has been down all week. I use it at work and I haven't been able to email clients. I had to create a Gmail account to communicate with everyone. Has nothing to do with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 06:31 PM
    No issues here. I suggest you remove account, reboot and readd.
    02-27-16 10:05 PM
    No issues here. I suggest you remove account, reboot and readd.
    already done according to his first post
    02-27-16 10:20 PM
    already done according to his first post
    The reboot prior to re add is quite important though
    02-27-16 11:46 PM
    do you keep it on all night or turn it off?
    Nothing to with the problem. You should be able to keep your phone on 24/7.

Posted via Commodore 64
    02-28-16 04:17 AM
    The reboot prior to re add is quite important though
    right, I read too fast..
    02-28-16 10:32 AM
    Nothing to with the problem. You should be able to keep your phone on 24/7.

Posted via Commodore 64
    while on the road and keep my phone on none stop, too many times I was not receiving email from Outlook..So I had to reboot in the morning to have those coming in
    02-28-16 10:34 AM
    My account is working fine. However, there have been numerous issues in the past with Outlook, and they always turned out to ultimately be an issue on the Microsoft side. Last big issue is when they updated Outlook which caused problems for several weeks. Has your Outlook been updated recently? And when I say that, it was for me when they upgraded the format of the Web version and migrated accounts to the official Outlook interface from Hotmail. I am in the US.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 01:17 PM
    Thanks for all the answers!
    Yes re booting the device does seem to fix the issue but it takes time. What I found weird is that both of my other email addresses work fine so it must be a Microsoft issue which is surprising for such a big company.

I've investigated some more and it seems to be a SSL certificate refused by the client, any idea what does that mean?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 04:36 AM