I haven't seen any threads on this in 2010 so i'm just asking the question of why i can't get my bb to sync with my outlook. I read thru some old threads and i deleted all the service books that said CICAL on them. Still no luck... that worked to sync the Calendar once.

Any help for a permanent fix?
    03-22-10 11:08 AM
    are you on a corporate server?
    03-22-10 11:14 AM
    nope. Just my regular house laptop.. using Outlook 2007.

v4.5.0.173 (Platform 3.4.0.55)
    03-22-10 11:21 AM
    And you went through the set up in sync configuration to set the syncing rules and selecting Outlook as the database to sync with?

Tell us more of what actually happens when you try to sync.
    03-22-10 11:50 AM
    When i go thru the sync process it syncs everything like my outlook contacts and memos and stuff. But does nothing with the calendar... it finishes like normal... it just never does any syncing with the calendar. It doesn't even come up with and error or anything. I've got 2 other friends that have the exact same problem.
    03-22-10 12:07 PM
    You probably. Have the wrong email associated with Outlook or the BB. Check options advanced default services.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 03:42 PM
    I don't think i have the wrong email associated. And it doesn't explain why it sync'd once but not again. Or why i know other people that have the exact same problem.
    03-23-10 11:31 AM
    I have the same problem. At first everything sync-ed fine, then some but not all calendar entries, and now no calendar entries sync to outook. I enter calendar entries on BB, and I have too many now to manually update calendar in outlook. I have desktop manager 4.3, Blackberry 8820, 4.5 and outlook 2003. i also deleted all cical addresses from service book, and it worked briefly. I really need to backup calendar entries in my BB.
    03-29-10 02:34 PM
    have you found the solution to this yet? i am having the same problems...wasnt syncing properly, followed guidelines & deleted the CICAL addresses from service book, worked to sych once, and never again...searching for a solution
    04-15-10 07:52 AM
    I am having the same issue 9700 with Outlook 2007 everything syncs except the calendar. Deleting the CICAL emails were no help.
    06-03-10 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD